• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really do want this too.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

The demo for this game is awesome. You feel like such a badass. The lion head gauntlets are great. The original games look great in HD, but this game is something else. The art style and direction is very impressive. It look like an old painting come to life. Very fucking EPIC!

Beat God of War this weekend, onto God of War II now.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
        The demo for this game is awesome. You feel like such a badass. The lion head gauntlets are great. The original games look great in HD, but this game is something else. The art style and direction is very impressive. It look like an old painting come to life. Very fucking EPIC!

Beat God of War this weekend, onto God of War II now.
        Demo for 3? It cant be up yet, tell me more
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

EDITED CAUSE IM ALL DERP
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Ahhhhh
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

No, it's the demo. You get a code to download the God of War 3 demo with the God of War collection. You can also get a code if you preorder God of War 3.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

SHUT THE FUCK UP. MUST BUY NOW.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Must pre-order now!

Comment

It's fucking great. It's the same demo from this year's E3.

Comment

Also, if you get this at Best Buy, if you preorder God of War 3, they will take $10 off the God of War Collection, making it only $30.

Comment

fuck you best buy. Went to another one and still no fucking game. Arhghghgh.

Comment

Still have yet to find this at a Best Buy. Or Target. Ugh.

Comment

Weird. I just did a search on Target and it says it's available at all but two stores within a 10 mile radius of you. You just have bad luck. Or the Target employees are fucking lazy and won't look for you.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I know right? Best Buy had them "in stock" as well. But no fucking game to be found. Even after asking. I swear, they must think they are GOW3 and are just keeping them back there.

Comment

Is there a placeholder for them? If so, just have someone scan the SKU.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X