No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somehow, Bruce Willis walked away unscathed.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I really got to lay off the derails.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Anyway, when is this going to return to drunken prominence in the nightly rotation?

Or has the zombie horde gotten old as fuck (as Craig Robinson would say)?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Actually, soon hopefully. It'd be nice to rotate this and Double Agent as we now have 6 for both easily.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I dont have an Xbox..or anything, really. just a DS. haha
            But my friend has one and I'll be housesitting for her. We're actually going to be splitting the cost of Left 4 Dead because I bet you anything I'll be playing it more than she does...I'll just be at her house all day.
            Sarah....Lesley...other Nicole...lets make it happen
            Last edited by zanie; 06-15-2009, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Hell yeah! When are you housesitting?
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• next week...monday tuesday and wednesday (possibly) but i have school so i wont be out till 5ish. And I work on tuesday...so my time is quite limited.

Comment

• Well let us know when you are available and I'm sure Sarah and I can figure out times that we can all work around.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Ohhhhhhhh snap!

http://store.steampowered.com/news/2708/

Left 4 Dead: Crash Course is targeted for release in September and will be available free of charge on the PC and for 560 Gamer points on Xbox Live.
                    Fucking Microsoft.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Is anyone buying this? Does anyone want to set up a L4D night again? It's pretty much the only game I have to play right now...
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I'll probably buy it if everyone else does.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Shit I'm down. Then L4D2 comes out like a month and half later.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just deleted a whole bunch of stupid EA Sports bullshit from my drive, so fuck yeah I'll buy this.

If for only new Bill dialogue.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I will probably not buy it but I'm down for some regular games whenever. I ended up playing this mostly with random pretty fast after I got it and it just wasn't that fun. I don't know why I didn't just sell it back. I never sell games back.

Comment

• Infected have new HUDs. Can we play this tonight in celebration of tomorrow's release?
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X