No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find the game, Bryan, so we can burn you alive next!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I was actually up late again but you had your 4. I sad. I was so tired I wouldn't have been any good anyway.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Survival Mode is like a boot camp for learning how to play/cry profusely while playing this game.

Lighthouse is brutal as all get out. I burned Ari alive as a mercy kill.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll be on tonight if anyone is up for it, I was out late last night and when I got hone I didnt feel so good.
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Versususususususususus match tonight?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
              Survival Mode is like a boot camp for learning how to play/cry profusely while playing this game.

Lighthouse is brutal as all get out. I burned Ari alive as a mercy kill.
              Lighthouse will destroy your soul.

Comment

• I played some lighthouse yesterday, I think I reached 4min.
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• I've got a new console. Gonna hook this thing back up and be hopefully up and running tonight.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Sexy, I do say!

Comment

• Yes, tis a hot mess indeed.

Comment

• One of the many reasons I wish you guys had PC's.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Too funny
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Epic, I wouldnt be able to play... I'd just be laughing. Hocken and I where playing last night.. where was everyone?

Comment

• I came on, got a message from hocken, then my box froze up. So I decided to drink more and watch tv instead.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                I came on, got a message from hocken, then my box froze up. So I decided to drink more and watch tv instead.
                                Holy fuck! I swear I had nothing to do with that Rob. I was just giving you the first words I ever said through the 360. I thought it would be nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X