E3 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYPE. Loved these games.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I tried the Tunic demo and didn't like it at all, which bums me out because I was really excited for it. I can see myself being the minority though. They pretty much took Link to the Past, made it isometric/3D....but made the combat mechanics Dark Souls? And that's the part that lost me. The combat is super weight and animation heavy, but there's some enemies that can attack or explode SUPER FAST and your character is weighty so I just kept getting blown up instead of being able to get away.

The Sable demo is fucking cool. I cannot wait to play the full thing. I spent about 30 minutes with it, and was sold. Stopped so I don't replay much more when it comes out. The animation is gorgeous.

FF Origins Demo...no thanks? I may give it another try, but something about the graphics made it really hard to read the combat. Like everything was so dark, and you have 2 buddies with you, and sometimes they obscure the enemies and you can't see the animations so I kept getting hit because I didn't see an enemy winding up to clock me.

Comment

I watched like a min of the Tunic trailer and knew that it wasn't going to be for me. Just because you look like A Link to the Past doesn't mean you are A Link to the Past.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It absolutely is not LTTP, and is not trying to be LTTP at allllllllll. If you're into Souls games, you'd like it.

Comment

Working...
          X