E3 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 2021

The Keighley show just ended. First show kicking off E3 2021.

Tiny Tina - Eh. Hated Borderlands 3, and I hate the Tina character.

The Evil Dead could be a real good time, but I have a feeling it will be a jank fest with not much replay value since you're playing established characters. It's not like you're going to be building new loadouts or abilities.

Sable - happy as hell it's getting a release date.

Solar Ash/Salt and Sacrifice both look cool as fuck.

Elden Ring looks amazing but I probably don't play it...or buy it and get mad after banging my head on it for 20 hours.

Tiny Tina is the worst fucking character. The fact people go ape shit over her makes me sad. Terribly written and voiced.

Evil Dead could be a bunch of multiplayer fun.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Pumped for this. I don't have high hopes for Back 4 Blood and this may scratch that L4D itch.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The fact Will Smith got hired because he knows super high end shooting games makes me very excited for Anacrusis. Have you seen Walk? AMAZING looking fucking japanese horror game. There's a demo for it on the PSX Haunted Game Disc thing that's on Steam.

https://www.ign.com/videos/elec-head...-the-devs-2021

Go to 3 minutes in that video.

Comment

The thing that got me the most hype thus far. And it's free.

Comment

Walk does indeed look neat.

Comment

Team Pink shall ride again.

Comment

I dug the Avengers game (the story at least) and the fact this is singleplayer and not a fucking live service game works for me.

Comment

Looks dope.

Comment

I need NEED to play Unpacking and Replaced.

Comment

Replaced looks great.

Game Pass is fucking DOMINATING shit.

Comment

It's fucking absurd. My buddies that I have been trying to convince to get on Game Pass are finally getting it. Last night one of them was like "I bought two point hospital on steam and it's pretty good." Like, what, dude! I've been playing that off and on for like a fucking YEAR on game pass. "Oh it's on game pass?" Literally EVERYTHING is coming to game pass!

Comment

Ceej just bought an external HD after me pestering him for years and he's like "WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN TO YOU?! SO MANY GAMES AND I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SPACE". like no shit guy...

Also pumped that I was able to get Like a Dragon on Gamepass last night.

Comment

I feel like a sucker buying it at Series X launch, because I've only spent like 8 hours on it so far. Should have waited! I need to get one of those Series X drives soon. I've given up on PS5 HDD space. It's always full.

Comment

Sable and Tunic demos are up on Xbox. Gonna check them out later today.

Comment

Working...
                              X