Red Dead Redemption II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll try and give it a go.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Who's on Xbox and wants to try and play some tonight? Not sure what our plans are but I can try and be on this evening until about 11 central.

I've got to entertain the kid for longer than expected today. But, I can try and get on later.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I was on got to Level 4. No one showed.

My cowboy's name is Buster Juggs. The horse is HarryPlopper.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• My horses name is Jeff Neighy
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Comment

• We trying this again?

Comment

• I may be able to sometime this week, or next weekend. I haven't even looked at my phone all weekend longer than 3 minutes. We've been doing a ton of shit to get our house finally sorted out, all of Sarah's stuff integrated, put together her sewing room, cleaning the kitchen...plus finals for the semester.

Comment

Working...
                X