No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the extra shit on the PS4, but the XBONE actually has the storage space to run it.

So, I'm skirting towards the BONE.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I do kind of want to wait for reviews though. If it runs better on the PS4, then I'll grab it there.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Xbox One X

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I tend to buy things that are cross compatible on the bone so my broke ass little brother can play games. If only Sony got their shit together so I could do the same (and yes I know they have a way to do it, but it's bullshit and not even worth doing like on the bone)
          From what I read, the process is similar on both consoles.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          I like the extra shit on the PS4, but the XBONE actually has the storage space to run it.

So, I'm skirting towards the BONE.
          If you have a spare external HDD, both PS4 and Xbox support installing games to one. On PS4 I know the external HDD has to be at least 500GB.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

On the Xbox we essentially share all downloaded games AND can play online together with them. On the PS4 (again, unless they changed it) you couldn't play online with shared games and it was mostly pointless.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              On the Xbox we essentially share all downloaded games AND can play online together with them. On the PS4 (again, unless they changed it) you couldn't play online with shared games and it was mostly pointless.
              I played Destiny 2, 2 CODs, Battlefront, Far Cry 4, Uncharted 4 and other games shared, with my friend online. Some I bought, some he bought.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

well fuck me. Do you have a link I could peruse? I swear I tried this and it just kept making my buddy sign me out so he could sign in as me to play the games.

Comment

Basically do this on each other's PS4s. Should be similar to what you did with you and your brother's Xbone.

Comment

Like a boss. Thanks man.

Comment

I pre-ordered on PS4 because i dislike my Xbone so much it's basically a dedicated Rock Band machine.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        I pre-ordered on PS4 because i dislike my Xbone so much it's basically a dedicated Rock Band machine.

It's rapidly becoming my dedicated Madden machine.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post

This is how I am feeling about my PS4. Since I got my One X and use my Pro controller going back to PS4 controller feels horrible.

Comment

I still can't figure out what system to order on. However, I'm leaning towards digital download.

The disc pressing issues fucking the movie field are about to derail RDR2, Fallout, etc. Most outlets are expected shortages of physical discs.

Comment

I bought the crazy digital special edition on Xbox.

There's video leaks out there. Looks goddamn INCREDIBLE.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                I bought the crazy digital special edition on Xbox.

There's video leaks out there. Looks goddamn INCREDIBLE.

I'm leaning towards XBOX. I just want to make sure I get a copy by Friday. Madden is pissing me off because they're doing waves of Most Feared instead of just putting the players out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X