No announcement yet.

2015 E3 thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Understandable. Same here except for a few entries. VII is pure nostalgia as like 40% of that game is terrible to playthrough.

However IX is the shit and I'll go to bat for 3 (which no one really needs to), and to an extent 13 as I really dig their new battle mechanic, it's just a shame the game around it wasn't very good until like 25 hours in.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Oh, I like basically ALL of the NES and SNES FF games (except fuuuuuuuuuck mystic quest) but I just never at all understood the love for VII. I hated it even when it was new. I was all Team Grandia, and still am, because it's not a busted ass bullshit fucking battle system with terrible localization. I am actually weirdly excited for this newest one, it looks crazy as hell.

Comment

I loved mystic quest because you could beat it in a weekend. And it was easy. And it made a young Rob feel special.

Grandia is the shit, or was the shit, haven't played one in YEARS.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

however, it's undeniable how bad ass FFVII was when it hit the PS1. There was nothing else like it. Those summons are still bad ass as is the music. Real curious how HD the bath house shit is gonna be.

Comment

but for reals, is anyone as psyched as I am for the new South Park game?

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              however, it's undeniable how bad ass FFVII was when it hit the PS1. There was nothing else like it. Those summons are still bad ass as is the music. Real curious how HD the bath house shit is gonna be.
              Sorry, can't agree. Absolutely nothing about that game did it for me. I absolutely despise the summons. Always have always will.

Comment

South Park looks funny, but never played the first one. Glad it exists, will never get around to either of them unless I hit the lottery.

Comment

dude, if you like SP you owe it to yourself to play through Stick. It's the best SP movie.

Comment

it's also really short. You could beat it in like a week.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Sorry, can't agree. Absolutely nothing about that game did it for me. I absolutely despise the summons. Always have always will.
                      You're fucking nuts. Prior to those battles were boring as fuck with stilted animations. I'm not saying i watch them everytime, but fuck man, Knights of the Round? Getthefuckouttahere

Comment

The only South Park episode I've seen in over a decade was the Warcraft one.

Comment

You've missed some fucking gold man.

Comment

Stick was profane gold.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              You've missed some fucking gold man.
                              Probably, but only so many hours in the day.

Comment

That will be wasted with shitty QTE's, petting animals, and doing menial work as a Japanese man.

iluhubrah

Comment

Working...
                                X