No announcement yet.

2015 E3 thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The nostalgia stuff did nothing for me. Never been interested or played a Final Fantasy game or jrpg really, and never played Shenmue.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I won't catch up with announcements until tomorrow but...Last Guardian and FFVII remake? *wet fart noise* Otherwise this E3 seems to be HYPE. Gimme some CUPPY!

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Shenmue suckkkksssssss
        YOU SUCK

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          I won't catch up with announcements until tomorrow but...Last Guardian and FFVII remake? *wet fart noise* Otherwise this E3 seems to be HYPE. Gimme some CUPPY!
          if you're not pumped for Last Guardian, you're dead in side. DEAD.

The VII remake is nice but I'd fucking KILL for a remake of IX.

The first Shenmue was like watching paint dry once you got past the voice acting and graphics. Never played the second.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I've never played any of the Team ico stuff to completion. They're beautiful and I am glad they get made, but I just don't care. I have so many games I am SUPER EXCITED for I don't have time to play, so this one isn't doing much for me.

I want a new Secret of Mana...a IX remake would be legit too. And Shenmue was REAL man. REAL. You had to get a job! Stack those crates! Hustle those cards! Pet that kitty!

Comment

Whoa. I thought the new Ghost Recon looked super cool, but it wasn't "new" or mind blowing...but this Horizon game? Holy fuck. GIMME THAT. ROBOT DINO MOUNTS.

Comment

yeah, Horizon looks dope. I also hope The Division can iron out their development problems because that looks like it could be super fun.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  . And Shenmue was REAL man. REAL. You had to get a job! Stack those crates! Hustle those cards! Pet that kitty!

I'd love to see if you guys could replay the original and feel the same way. Me thinks it's a bit of nostalgia clouding your eyes.

Also I already have a mundane life, I don't need a mundane Japanese life too.

Comment

Yeah, I have HIGH expectations for The Division but the more I hear about it the more it sounds like Destiny in a constant PVP environment?

And I replayed Shenmue like 3 years ago right before I moved. I still loved it, just walking around and exploring. Sure the gameplay is a stilted and needs improvement, but the core of what Shenmue is can totally still work. Just modernize the UI and controls and it will be fine. Games still use QTE which Shenmue invented!

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aLRWL0s0l10" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

I wish I could be that happy over such a boring ass game.

Comment

I'm shocked honestly. Considering your drink nostalgia like coffee LET US HAVE THIS ROB LET ME FUCKING HAVE IT YOU BASTARD.

Comment

haha, I know right? I mainline that shit but Shenmue honestly does nothing for me. It's the world's most boring well made game in my opinion. But you can have it. I hope you kickstarted it with how much you love it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              haha, I know right? I mainline that shit but Shenmue honestly does nothing for me. It's the world's most boring well made game in my opinion. But you can have it. I hope you kickstarted it with how much you love it though.
                              I may do the $30 just so I get a copy of the game.

Comment

Wanna talk a game that does nothing for me final fantazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (that's me falling asleep)

Comment

Working...
                                X