PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably streaming tonight. FYI.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You're going to cross streams with Ceej tonight?
      Last edited by PHEDG; 11-29-2013, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Resogun is fucking infuriating and fun at the same time. Got a few of those harder achievements but I still can't beat the second level on normal, only on rookie. That last boss gets me every fucking time.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Resogun is fucking infuriating and fun at the same time. Got a few of those harder achievements but I still can't beat the second level on normal, only on rookie. That last boss gets me every fucking time.
          Yeah, that boss along with the boss in the final level is the hardest ones for me to beat without losing lives. Which ship are you using? Phobos is slow but powerful as fuck and takes out everything in a couple shots, and the overdrive builds up quickly, but boost recharges slowly. Nemesis I probably use the most, but is weak, takes forever to kill the stronger enemies and bosses, overdrive is weak and takes forever to build up but the boost ability recharges the quickest. I'm currently trying to finish the the game on normal with no continues. I can get to the last boss, but use up all my damn lives.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I tend to just use the middle ship. Will need to try one of the other ones. But Black Flag and NFS is taking up most of my free time.

Comment

• Yeah I stuck to the middle ship at first as well then tried out the others, now I hardly use that one. Nemesis is a good ship if you are having trouble, that's the ship that I finally finished the game with the first time on normal.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Just watched Master and Commander again.

This game must be mine.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Seriously man, Black Flag is one of my new favorite games. I keep waiting to hit that part where I'll hate it, but so far just tooling around on the open seas is keeping me content. PLUS SHANTY SONGS!

Comment

• Resogun Platinum done. Now I can focus on Black Flag.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GnFZX7qDEbE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• man wut

Comment

• Wow.

Comment

• Some of those dodges are fucking RIDICULOUS.

Comment

• That guy posts on Neogaf. I was impressed when his top score was 300 million, now he's added a billion to that. Those revenge shots on the higher difficulties can be a bitch to avoid. I barely made it through the first level on Master.

Comment

• This game is fucking great.

Comment

Working...
                                X