No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that music from the game or a track the guy put over the video? It's rad.

Between my frustration with Battlefield and the list of missing Xbone features on Eurogamer this morning (a list of things, I should mention, I thought I couldn't find just because UI is terrible) I'm starting to think I chose...poorly.

Comment

• Battlefield isn't an Xbone issue. All versions are fucked.

Comment

• True. Even PC. *PutsOnConsoleFlameWarSuitForFun* But the PS4 is still THE BEST SYSTEM. For gaming. Not for entertainment .
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's true, it's just compounding my frustration with other things. I think if I had a cable tv connection in my game room and used the Xbone more as a media center I'd be much happier right now. It's launch hiccups. I didn't jump aboard next gen in the last cycle until a year or two after launch so they had time to work this stuff out before I showed up.

Comment

• For sure.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Is that music from the game or a track the guy put over the video? It's rad.

Between my frustration with Battlefield and the list of missing Xbone features on Eurogamer this morning (a list of things, I should mention, I thought I couldn't find just because UI is terrible) I'm starting to think I chose...poorly.
              Unless that difficulty has special music, that is music he added. The music in the last level sounds like this (Shameless plug of my weak Resogun video).

Yeah, from what I have read, all versions of Battlefield are fucked. Glad I didn't bite on the Amazon deal this weekend.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Lesley drew a penis on my Vita and then flicked it on to the tv so our AR bots could play with it. THE FUTURE IS NOW.

Comment

• I hope the couch is Scotchguarded what with all the pissing from laughter you two must've done.

Comment

• True happiness is visible in that pic.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Also, isn't this image reversed?

Comment

• NBA2K14 was a poor purchase for me.

I don't get it, the game doesn't do anything for me,and it took me far too long to figure out the shitty menu system to find the training. This game has the worst menu system I've seen in a long time.

I should have grabbed BF4 instead. Doh.

Comment

• The 2K menus have always been horrible, this year more than usual. But sports games as a whole have been AWFUL about menus since last gen. I don't know why you'd buy this if you don't like NBA to begin with though.

Comment

• Same reason I buy golf games or soccer games. I enjoy playing them on a gaming system just not watching them on tv.

Comment

• Also getting this issue with the game. Which sucks.

Comment

• pretty sure this is my issue I was wondering why the fuck I wasn't getting proper sound on my blurays lately...

Comment

Working...
                                X