Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    what are they bitching about?
    I don't think anyone's bitching about 4, just so many people saying it's good, and I think they hit 20 hours then maybe the opinion changes. Doesn't seem to be the case though.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I thought it looked great before the patch. Pretty decent difference.. So good. Also, you are too good at Resogun. I WILL BEAT YOU.
      Shimmy shimmy cocoa pop. Beat me and I'll beat you back.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Picked up the uber Injustice edition last night and played it for a few hours while streaming. Pretty fun even though I don't know about half of the characters.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I think the PS4 streaming was better than your PC, although the echo got lulzy at times.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

yeah I saw you saying that but I have no idea where to fix that or if it was just you that had an issue or not. I'll try tweaking my settings to see whats up.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I heard it, also.

Comment

Also, it would be cool if you could somehow green screen and fill your guys' silhouettes to look like MST3K.

Comment

Video quality was great last night. I heard the echoing as well.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

was the echoing non stop?

Comment

• I want to troubleshoot stream issues

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        was the echoing non stop?
                        It seemed like it was intermittent.

Comment

• Yeah, just every once in a while it happened. Nothing that distracting honestly, just a small nit pick.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• ok cool. I thought it was maybe due to the camera placement, but if it was everyonce in a while it sounds like it may just be a connection issue on my end. I'll look into it.

Comment

• So would it technically be possible to stream two people playing while in different locations if they all have the same things: webcam, ps4, twitch account?

Comment

• not on the same feed, but yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X