PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OF ONLY HAVING 3 GAMESSSSSSsssss
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Me not doing horrible in Survivors match in The Last of Us multiplayer.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9qV0ZByPHBw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      THe Last of Us is supposed to be great on this if you haven't played it yet. I want to grab it for the multiplayer because that is actually pretty fucking fun.
      Yeah, it's fun, even if I'm not very good at it. I mostly play Suvivors in the no parties playlist, but Supply Raid and Interrogation are fun too.

Here's the full unedited video of that match. You can watch me die.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Probably pick that up next pay check
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• think I may grab Diablo tonight...
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• which means we may stream Diablo tonight...

Comment

• grabbed Diablo. Looks pretty and runs awesomely.

Comment

• Hey Rob. Why you ignoring my avatar requests bro? Do you even Admin Bro?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• and Ceej hates Diablo. No streaming that haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Hey Rob. Why you ignoring my avatar requests bro? Do you even Admin Bro?
                    He ain't got time for that jibba jabba he's running a podcast empire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      and Ceej hates Diablo. No streaming that haha.
                      wtf is wrong with Ceej. There's loot to fucking collect! All that JRPG bullshit warped his mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        He ain't got time for that jibba jabba he's running a podcast empire.
                        Thanks Rob, for the jibba and the jabba good sir!
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                          Me not doing horrible in Survivors match in The Last of Us multiplayer.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9qV0ZByPHBw" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

Yeah, it's fun, even if I'm not very good at it. I mostly play Suvivors in the no parties playlist, but Supply Raid and Interrogation are fun too.

Here's the full unedited video of that match. You can watch me die.
                          This looks fun.

Comment

• Wish the print was bigger. Doing inventory stuff on the pc was easier. But yes, very pretty and runs great. If you liked previous Diablo, you will like this one.

Comment

• Also, holy shit there isn't much out. Tried to rent a game last night. Selection tiny.

Comment

• Anyone know if 1) any of the Lego games are out for the 4 and 2) have they fixed the glitch issues with the Marvel game?
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X