No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures were going around twitter with Gamestop signs saying they are only getting like 5-10 PS VR at even their heavy traffic stores. I don't think they'll get many units online either.

Comment

• Now a ton of people excited to get their pre-order at Best Buy. I got bad news for yall.

Comment

• hahahahaha. Either it's Amazon for me or it's not. Whatever. If I get it by launch awesome! If not, I'll live vicariously through Grave and grab it for xmas.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I signed up to be notified of when it's available again. I'll try and grab the headset solo next week.

Comment

• I think there's the solo headset dropping next week and then more bundles in May, if I remember the PlayStation blog post correctly.

If I decide I don't want it, which seems unlikely right now because Thumper, I'll sell it to you for cost, Rob.

Comment

• YES.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I just wanted to say I love those of you that post in the BDR group on the PS4 with photos of video game boobs and stuff.

It's hilarious.

Comment

• Sorry I ruin the boob-fest with my Bloodborne bragging but, I have no one else to brag to about it

I'll have to pick up another game with boobs to make amends
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• nah dude, your Bloodborne shit is great. I just lament to Lesley that I need to get my skills back because it's embarassing how much better you are at it then me.

Comment

• It's just sheer force of will. I want to beat it like nothing else I've played. I never did the Dark Souls games prior, was sooo bad at Bloodborne, died to every single enemy I came across in Central Yarnham. Even though I feel like hot shit killing all these bosses, now the area I'm in, Nightmare of Mensis, I died at LEAST a dozen times after only getting like 20 feet from the starting lamp. I wanted to smash my controller into a hundred pieces, but I just kept throwing myself at it until I got through that section. Then died shortly after and had to redo it all again. Twice.

I'm not one of these hardcore gamers that likes being punished; I usually play games on easy or normal because I only care about the experience and not measuring my dick, but the victories are just SO rewarding

Now that you're done XCOM you should consider giving it another run!

Comment

• My sheer force of will left me killed by the gravedigger dude about 50 times over a two week period then never wanting to play again.

Comment

• Weakness has no place in this dojo

Comment

• I'm just gonna be farming my crops, and macking on Penny.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              My sheer force of will left me killed by the gravedigger dude about 50 times over a two week period then never wanting to play again.
                              gravedigger dude.. a regular mob or a boss? I'm sort of assuming you mean Father Gascoigne, who turns into a werewolf at like 30% health? A lot of players get stuck on him, extremely difficult for that early in the game. But once you can beat him you have the skill to take on most things the game throws at you
                              Last edited by Trejo; 03-22-2016, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Yup. That dude. Fuck him.

Comment

Working...
                                X