X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +1

GO GO GO

Comment

• We're sorry. The item PlayStation VR Launch Bundle is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• BOOURNS

Billy got fucked, too.

Launch party/BDR convention at the compound!

Comment

• BULLLLSHIT
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• What a load of shit.

Comment

• soi fucking pissed. SO PISSED. FUCK YOU AMAZON AND SONY. FUCK YOUUUUUU

Comment

• I went onto Best Buy and of course they have a fucking splash page. SIGN UP TO FIND OUT WHEN AVAILABLE. Fuck off.

Comment

• When this shit happens with sneakers it's always a bunch of bots run by re-sellers. Hope Amazon didn't get hit with that shit because it seems like a LOT of people had it in carts and got the error at checkout.

Comment

• Another wave goes next week I guess but without the move shit and camera?

Comment

• I had that shit on lock down and the buy now didn't even show up until 9:03 then it was immediately sold out.

this is some Nintendo bullshit. artificial scarcity can fuck offfffffff

Comment

• I'm hesitant to order it via Best Buy

Comment

• Best Buy is apparently sold out too. They sell through, take your order, then in a few months cancel it. They're notorious for it.

I'm pissed because Amazon asked for my password a second time, and that's when I lost it. Apparently it did it to a lot of people, including Sony people.

Comment

• Ok, glad to know I'm not the only one with terrible experiences with BB.

Oh well. now I take the time to decide if I should just save up and get a fucking VIVE instead.....

Comment

• My PC isn't up to the spec requirements. And I don't have a room to dedicate to VR, so the Vive is out.

Comment

• Was going to grab it via Gamestop but then also realized they pull the same shit as BB when it comes to consoles and whatnot.

Comment

Working...
                                X