No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, cause who else would have a 60 ft. HDMI cable? Your friend is strange bro.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• PSVR launching Oct 2016, $399 for the headset

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ57...ature=youtu.be

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yes
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• ALL OVER THAT SHIT.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• gotta keep an eye when they open up pre-orders on amazon.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well, $460 since you need the camera and some (most?) people don't have one.

I'll need to see some kind of game lineup but I'm definitely interested. Rez in VR? Yes, please.

Comment

• I need to try VR at some point.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I will definitely grab this. Pre-orders for the UK go up at 11am GMT tomorrow. So maybe Noon EST tomorrow?

Comment

• on that shit like white on rice.

Comment

• This is your reminder that preorders go live tomorrow morning. F5, standing by.

Comment

• really hope I can snag one tomorrow morning.

Comment

• Okay, I'll preorder, probably.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Amazon open. Calendar blocked off. 90 minutes to go.

Comment

• 901 still not up

Comment

• f5'in for last 20 mins

Comment

• Need to get ready for work. Still F5ing

Comment

Working...
                                X