No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks Giant Bomb and Billy for posting that link like 3 months ago.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Haha, yeah, getting that HDD out of the enclosure is a pain.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• and still working on this. Downloaded the wrong update file then didn't have a big enough thumbdrive that actually fits in the PS4 so I just had to go out and buy one. Hope this works now.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• so installation went well BUT the fucking restore didn't. It's saying there is no data on my usb, but there is so I guess I lost PT. Oh well, I already beat it and what not, so no big deal. That being said, is there any special I need to do to get the PS4 drive to work on my pc? I hooked that fucker back into the enclosure and my computer reads it at first but then nothing.

Comment

• You'll have to go into Disk Management in Windows and format the drive or use some sort of format utility to format the drive.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• yeah that's what I tried but the drive wasn't even an option. weird. oh well. TOMORROW IS METAL GEAR DAY YAY

Comment

• If someone can for sure say Mad Max is legit let me know asap. Kthxbye
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                  You'll have to go into Disk Management in Windows and format the drive or use some sort of format utility to format the drive.
                  it was a faulty usb connection. Finally got it to show in disk management and formatted it. woo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    so installation went well BUT the fucking restore didn't. It's saying there is no data on my usb, but there is so I guess I lost PT.

Yeah, was totally using the wrong USB last night. That's the problem with having 3 of the same kind. Once I figured out which one was the correct USB I had already downloaded half of my games. Said fuck it for now and put it in safe place for later.

It's awesome to have 1.4TB left over after having every game downloaded and updated on my system. YAY. Thanks again guys for the tips and tricks.

Comment

• Yeah it's nice seeing all that free space. I went crazy and downloaded every damn game I had access to and still had 1.3 TB free. It's probably lower now.

Comment

• hahah same. SO MANY GAMES

Comment

• So where's the BDR community, Rob?

Comment

• Going to set that up this weekend. I just got the patch last night. Haven't had a chance to play around with it yet.

Comment

• Cool, seems like a cool system, but it needs improvements. No way to search for groups is a huge oversight.

Comment

• what? So I'd have send invites? Good to know

Comment

Working...
                                X