No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I say do it early. The thought of re-downloading all my shit? UGH.

Comment

• Super quick and easy. Only thing was I forgot to hold down the power button for two beeps to boot into safe mode so the initialization didn't take the first time. Downloading games now!

Comment

• Well. I set ALL my shit to download overnight....and it did! It even automatically downloaded DLC and such with it. I need to install a couple games on disc my roommate has in his room so I can move over save files but overall I highly recommend upgrading your shit before you get a LOT of save files. By far the worst part is exporting save files to a USB, then importing them back in after installing. There is not mass export/import so you have to do every game one by one...and it boots you out of the USB screen every time so it takes about 10 seconds to go back in and see your list of games. I would say exporting/importing took 30 minutes for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Well. I set ALL my shit to download overnight....and it did! It even automatically downloaded DLC and such with it. I need to install a couple games on disc my roommate has in his room so I can move over save files but overall I highly recommend upgrading your shit before you get a LOT of save files. By far the worst part is exporting save files to a USB, then importing them back in after installing. There is not mass export/import so you have to do every game one by one...and it boots you out of the USB screen every time so it takes about 10 seconds to go back in and see your list of games. I would say exporting/importing took 30 minutes for me.
          Nice, I'll be looking into this soon then because 500GB goes quick
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• good to know. Can you link to the HD you bought again?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That's the HDD. And watch this first.

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/how-...es/2300-10102/

Comment

• much obliged man!
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just checked my storage status. Holy shit!
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• That guy not knowing how a knife works is hilarious
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      That guy not knowing how a knife works is hilarious
                      Dan Ryckert is a very special man-child. Last night he went on one of his monthly "Taco Bell is the greatest food in the world and all music made after 1970 except Kanye is garbage" rants.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Dan Ryckert is a very special man-child. Last night he went on one of his monthly "Taco Bell is the greatest food in the world and all music made after 1970 except Kanye is garbage" rants.
                        Yeah, the stuff that he says on the Bombcast since he joined is insane. How has he survived thinking or not knowing the stuff he does/doesn't? His diet alone sounds like it would have killed him.

He's the resident Metal Gear fan too. Some of his advice to Drew Scanlon on Metal Gear Scanlon pisses me off. "Very special man-child" is an apt description of him.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• holy shit, I just watched that video. That guy...good fucking lord.

Comment

• There's moments that I absolutely love him. I mean, he came up with the "let's play Mario on a roller coaster and see who gets further" but then he can't comprehend how a screwdriver works.

Comment

• I don't know much about Giant Bomb lore but that game show the HMX guys did at the end of the Pax East GB panel was crazy. Like, they were genuinely excited when he knew Life Stuff.

Comment

• What the hell is going on with the PS Store? It was messed up last night and still today I keep getting stupid errors. I just want to redeem all these damn codes from the Amplitude Kickstarter!

Comment

Working...
                                X