No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My kingdom for a controller with triple battery life! For all of the Xbone shortcomings, the batteries are magic. Feel like I am using bootleg fucking Duracells with the PS4 controller.

Comment

• hahaha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I can't remember if the latest update or an upcoming one will allow you to turn off the sensor light, but that's supposed to help.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I can't remember if the latest update or an upcoming one will allow you to turn off the sensor light, but that's supposed to help.
          It's already out. It does not help. The Japanese are fucking with us. I set it to "dim" and the shit seems brighter. I get up to grab some water and a blue glow fills the doorway.

Comment

• Grabbed War Thunder last night via PS+. Didn't get a chance to sign up or anything yet, but anyone else tried it yet? The gameplay videos looked pretty sweet.

Comment

• My roommate digs it. I need to download it still. I did play some Pixel Shooter Ultimate and man, that's a fun goddamn game.

Comment

• IT IS DECIDED.

After much research, forum reading, E3 hyping, exclusives weighing, side by side video/framerate comparisons and soul searching.. I've decided the PS4 will be my next gen console.

I'm eyeing up that white Destiny bundle which doesn't release until September, so until then I have plenty of time to sweat it out and second guess myself, but I jumped on that E3 Best Buy preorder promotion and preordered like 7 games at 30% off.. should hold me to my decision.

Lookin' forward to it!
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• awwww yeaaaaaa

Comment

• Pretty sure I like my PS4 more than the Xbone. I guess my favorite system will flip-flop every generation?

Comment

• I kind of want a PS4 but dat controller though
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        I kind of want a PS4 but dat controller though
                        It's great. Took a bit coming off the Xbox controller, but I like it more than the Xbone controller. I was worried about FPS on it, but Destiny controls like a dream.

Comment

• Well if I stumble across some extra dough then maybe.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• the controller is fucking great.

Comment

• Agreed. I think the previous dual shocks are uncomfortable as hell but the new one is great.

Comment

• Well $200 in AC repairs is going to keep me out of the PS4 bidness for a bit longer, but hey, at least my nuts won't sweat when I'm sleeping.

Comment

Working...
                                X