No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wifi on PS4 is definitely fucked. I am definitely not the only one with the issue, tons of posts online about it. I don't regret either purchase, because I'm a gamer that likes games but fuuuuuuuuuck I want the publishers to leave behind last gen already and push these systems.

Comment

• How is it fucked? I've never noticed any issues.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And I'm with Billy, I just love games but nothing on the xbox one has made me want to grab it. I'm still waiting for a new Viva Pinata dammit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• How's Injustice, Rob? I like me an occasional fighting game.

Comment

• If you never played it on the last gen, it's worth grabbing used. The cutscenes are ass due to the in game character models being HD but the cutscenes are all non 1080p which is jarring as fuck but the actual fighting is legit. Some awesome interactive levels and what not as well. Ceej and I still play it and I've had since near launch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              How is it fucked? I've never noticed any issues.
              It just doesn't work a lot of the time. It will see networks, but not connect. Sometimes I will get download speeds like I am on dial up. Sometimes it just takes foreeeeeeeeeeever to start a download. Like I've been trying to download the Warframe update for like two weeks, but the wifi is so inconsistent it just drops out partially through.

Then sometimes it works fine! Everything loads great. Downloads quick...and then the connection drops, and I have to reconfigure my wifi and reconnect to my network, and sometimes restart the console. I am considering buying one of those powerline adapters, and seeing if that helps, but for what those cost I could almost buy everything to run a hardline with a switch into my living room.

Comment

• hmms, I've never had any issues connecting or even downloading. My X360 with the built in wifi has more issues which is why I stream everything via my PS4.

Guess I'm lucky.

Comment

• You are. It just seems a batch of PS4's are garbage. The 360 wifi had issues too, I certainly had my issues with it, but the PS4 is way worse. I'm shocked with all the posts on the Sony support forum that they haven't done anything about it.

Comment

• *knocks on wood*

Well looks like I'm gonna pass on Watch Dogs for a bit, kind of a bummer but I am not paying full price for this. Seems like they should have just released it launch since those 6 months of polishing didn't seem to do too much.

Comment

• I dunno, it's pretty damn fun from what I've played so far. The multi is great. It's a mix of Dark Souls and Assassin's Creed multi.

Comment

• I have a feeling this will be like the first ASS CREED. Fun but the sequels will up the ante. If Mario Kart wasn't coming out this week I'd probably grab it but alas I NEED MY MARIO KARTS.

Comment

• I haven't had any wifi issues either but my system is only a couple rooms from my router. And maybe newer systems have different parts?

I'm not convicted on Watch Dogs yet. I figure there will be a price drop, or at least a sale, by the time I finish my Expert run on Second Son.

Comment

• My PS4 isn't far from my router either, just bad luck in the system. And it seems to be in launch models as well. I saw posts from a week after launch complaining about wifi.

Comment

• Haven't had issues with my PS4 but my PS3 would get shitty speeds if I used WiFi. I ended up hardwiring it to the router. Not surprised there are issues with the PS4 WiFi. So far my PS4 has work been fine but if I do come across issues I'm going to hardwire it as well.

Have you checked to see if your router has issues with the PS4? I changed my sister's router since she was having horrible issues streaming on her PS3 and that seemed to fix her issues. Her old router was on a list that apparently didn't play nice with the ps3 at the time.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I have two routers in my house with their own networks. It doesn't matter which I use, both suck.

Comment

Working...
                                X