The Last of Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Exclusives suck BUT all of Naughty Dog's games this generation have been amazing, MGS4 is batshit crazy, and Heavy Rain was an ambitious as fuck game even if it had some faults.
    Heavy Rain was very neat. Wish I hadn't sold it.

DAAADD! JAAASSONNN!
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

The most important PS3 exclusive guys, Valkyria Chronicles.

Comment

Still haven't spent much time with that unfortunately. Need to remedy that.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I own it, but when it came out I never spent much time with it. After beating X-Com I wanted to go back to it badly.

Comment

Welp, bit the bullet. PS3 arrives next week. Ass of Us is mine.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Hahah ohhhh shit.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

You can get the Uncharted games for cheap as fuck now too. Like 20 bucks for the first two.

Comment

Goin' with the Unfarted two-fer thing and Ass of Us to begin. Probably follow up with a Chubby Rain/Demon's Souls feel good time double feature.

Exclusivity is a terrible thing. Nearly as terrible as my mangling of the titles of IPs.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-18-2013, 09:14 AM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

I would skip Uncharted 1, and go into 2 and 3.

Comment

I'll just play 'em all.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, the first is the weakest but it is a nice beginning for the characters. It's also the shortest.

Comment

You will love Nate and Sully.

Comment

Couldn't finish part 1. Just didn't enjoy it. And the sixaxis grenade shit? SO BAD.

Comment

I forgot about the sixaxis stuff. That was dumb. But I still enjoyed the game.

Comment

I forgot about six axis until I has to shake the controller to keep my flashlight from flickering.

Comment

Working...
                                X