No announcement yet.

The Last of Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone tried the multiplayer yet? This game didn't need it but I've read it is good. I may have to try it this week while I wait to finish the game this weekend.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      If you're letting your kids watch this one, cursing or not, there's something fucking wrong with you.
      I don't even have a PS3, but that hardly invalidates what I'm saying. Just about every game I want to play is full of cursing when it's really not necessary. Understand, I'm not saying make games like it's 1983 all over again but FFS you can turn off blood, skip entire levels if you're to sensitive to shooting civilians etc... but they can't put in a turn off cussing option?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

There should be, but some of the vidya that has that stuff in there usually I wouldn't be comfortable playing in front of my spermatazoa. Which is why Nintendo is GOAT for the wee ones.

Also, the ones that just use profanity because they are awful writers are the worst offenders (Bulletstromthurmond, Bonerlands 2...EAT FECES, BURCH).
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-17-2013, 05:25 PM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Bursch and his sister can fuck off.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

hated most of everything in BL2.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Bursch and his sister can fuck off.
              After hearing her on Paul Gilmartin's podcast I felt bad for her. Tiny Tina's still the worst thing to ever happen to Pandora.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

I don't know the back story on the podcast, but I can't stand either of them. Especially that fucking Tina character. Not even taking into effect the people calling her racist, it was just fucking annoying, out of place, and made the game drag down like a motherfucker.

Also this:

Comment

Understandable about the HAWP duo. Not a fan, but Antknee has been a sentient shit sandwich ever since Dtoid.

Frank pls come back ;_;
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'm honestly contemplating buying a fucking PS3 just to play this game (and Unfarted and Demon Souls and Chubby Rain, but mostly for this).

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Exclusives suck BUT all of Naughty Dog's games this generation have been amazing, MGS4 is batshit crazy, and Heavy Rain was an ambitious as fuck game even if it had some faults.

Comment

RRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHBLARGHABLARGHHHHHHHHHH
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          There should be, but some of the vidya that has that stuff in there usually I wouldn't be comfortable playing in front of my spermatazoa. Which is why Nintendo is GOAT for the wee ones.

Also, the ones that just use profanity because they are awful writers are the worst offenders (Bulletstromthurmond, Bonerlands 2...EAT FECES, BURCH).
                          All true, but hell, I can't even play multiplayer for Blops II without hearing it. Team killer on your squad in hardcore "GET THAT ASSHOLE OUT OF HERE"

Sure it's lulz the first time but after that it's kind of lame. Same deal with Tomb Raider. It had some words here and there too. Batman games did as well.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Yeah, multiplayer is probably the most egregious offender. Feels like /b just got drunk and decided to unload on randoms.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              All true, but hell, I can't even play multiplayer for Blops II without hearing it. Team killer on your squad in hardcore "GET THAT ASSHOLE OUT OF HERE"

Sure it's lulz the first time but after that it's kind of lame. Same deal with Tomb Raider. It had some words here and there too. Batman games did as well.
                              The kids gotta grow up someday. No way to kick off puberty like explaining to them what it means to be called a "taint sucking cock monster" by a fellow 9 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Molitov cocktails are my best friend.
                                Totes
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X