No announcement yet.

XBOX One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a plain text email from Amazon about my Xbone and panicked that something went wrong but they just wanted me to verify my credit card wasn't expired. FOUR DAYS.

And, yeah, don't buy Ryse, Matt. It looks like it'll be the Xbone equivalent of Knack. Launchiest launch game.

Comment

• BF4 has arrived. I have the BF and Smartglass apps downloaded. My body is ready. Gimme dat Xbone.

Comment

• Agree with Grave. Ryse looks like the new Perfect Dark Zero.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          BF4 has arrived. I have the BF and Smartglass apps downloaded. My body is ready. Gimme dat Xbone.
          None of my games are here yet. I should have them tomorrow, and I guess everything else should ship tomorrow?

Comment

• That's what I'm thinking with Prime shipping. Shipping email by 11am, maybe? And then F5ing the tracking page like a junkie for two days.

Comment

• Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan you can snap live TV into the corner and game while watching something? That's fucking amazing. I was hoping for streaming to Smartglass so I could like game on my ipad while watching TV, but this sounds awesome. The reviews are making me crazy fucking excited.

Comment

• that does sound super cool, totes jealous. What doesn't is the fact that the kinect still has issues with voice commands and that's stupid.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also silly?
                  "The Xbox 360 made it possible to assign a thumbstick-inversion preference to each profile, but the Xbox One doesn't."
                  I fucking LOVED that feature. And so did Lesley since I use inverted and she doesn't and we never had to fuck with the options. That seems silly.

Comment

• With the hdmi config. You can totally Xzibit this shit and play XBOX 360 on your XBOX One. I'm waiting to see if they try to block that.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Don't buy Ryse, Matt.
                      is it getting bad reviews? Damn.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• No but it's just graphics and not gameplay from the early previews. IT's the game to show off the system to your friends but not to be all like OMG THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER.

Comment

• I have a feelign this system may beat PS4 in terms of OS within a few years but the reviews I've read so far seem to say that the OS has cool ideas but the functionality isn't all there yet.

That being said, if they release a Viva Pinata game on this I will buy this system so fucking fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            With the hdmi config. You can totally Xzibit this shit and play XBOX 360 on your XBOX One. I'm waiting to see if they try to block that.
                            From Polygon:

If you're as disappointed as we are by the lack of backwards compatibility this generation and want to keep an Xbox 360 or PS3 plugged in here, we've got some bad news: It works, but our most lag-sensitive editors wouldn't want to play that way.

Comment

• Neat:
                              The new "Smart Match" system promises to improve the way matchmaking works on the system and, in our experience, it delivered on streamlining some of the most common actions. Joining a friend's lobby is as simple as clicking "Smart Match" in a game, and it's designed to help pair you with players similar to you. Even better, if you're in an Xbox party with a friend and they start an online match, Smart Match will send you an invite automatically. It's a small quality-of-life improvement, but it's welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                is it getting bad reviews? Damn.
                                They won't even release reviews for it until Thursday morning. it's beautiful, but it has ZERO gameplay. It's dull.

And Rob, voice commands I've read several reviews. Half seem to say it works perfect, half say it has issues. I won't judge that until I have it in my hands. I wonder how it handles accents or things like that. But everyone says it is WAY better than before. On the bombcast right now they are all taking about voice commands working flawlessly.
                                Last edited by BillyG; 11-20-2013, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X