XBOX One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    With the hdmi config. You can totally Xzibit this shit and play XBOX 360 on your XBOX One. I'm waiting to see if they try to block that.
    No way, they flat out said you can do that when people asked about backwards compatibility.

EDIT: And that Smart Match sounds awesome. Will be interested to see how it really works once my friends list fleshes out. I expect we won't know for sure until Titanfall.

Comment

• Yeah, the reviews are split pretty hard in regards to the voice shit. I liked it in theory but always feel fucking dumb using it. If I can just talk normal to my xbox one I'll be super happy. but if it's like the current kinect then efffffffffff that.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        No way, they flat out said you can do that when people asked about backwards compatibility.

True but every review says it's filled with lag and what not. IT's a sweet idea that if they can fix the lag would be AMAZING.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          True but every review says it's filled with lag and what not. IT's a sweet idea that if they can fix the lag would be AMAZING.
          For all intents and purposes, it should be fixed.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hope you guys have fun with your boxes! I'll see you on the battlefield once they announce Viva Pinata!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Yeah, the reviews are split pretty hard in regards to the voice shit. I liked it in theory but always feel fucking dumb using it. If I can just talk normal to my xbox one I'll be super happy. but if it's like the current kinect then efffffffffff that.
              Well it's not like current kinect, that seems to be the universal agreement. Some have issues, but everyone agrees it's light years beyond the original.

I would be more excited about patching my 360 through, but I want to use the cable stuff so I can watch NBA while gaming.

Comment

• I have yet to decide on a next gen machine. Even, if I'm getting one.

Right now, I'm eyeballs deep in the gift guide and getting reviews done.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK this Killer Instinct quick look. I am fucking erect. The only fighting game I ever got super into.

Comment

• The Gerst's outright hate for the original on the latest Bombcast had me rolling.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That inverted control preference was one of the best things about the 360. Is there some limitation to the new tech that won't allow that option to be kept this time? Stupid. I mean, it's not a big deal but it was a great convenience.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        That inverted control preference was one of the best things about the 360. Is there some limitation to the new tech that won't allow that option to be kept this time? Stupid. I mean, it's not a big deal but it was a great convenience.
                        If you prefer inverted you deserve this inconvenience. Heathen.

Dead Rising 3 quick look is pretty legit. GUYS VIDEO GAMES ARE BACK AND I AM SO HAPPY would be happier if I had a PS4 too, but soon enough. Also if Twitch was working on xbone.

Comment

• Inverted is the only way to play, sir. I need to find that jpg that perfectly explains why you're wrong.

Comment

• http://www.giantbomb.com/inverted-controls/3015-5663/

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Dead Rising 3 quick look is pretty legit.
                              I want that in me. I might have buy that fucking monolith and fight my rival ape tribe.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Inverted is the only way to play, sir. I need to find that jpg that perfectly explains why you're wrong.
                                crack is whack. A fed should know this.

Comment

Working...
                                X