This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    99% sure Ceej had no idea the Miz came from The Real World.
    Hahahahahahahahaha, really?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

99% sure Ceej had no idea the Miz came from The Real World.
      He was awfully dismissive.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• oh man, I spent like another 2 hours tweaking Buff Headcheese's intro/entrance/looks/moves last night. So good,.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

oh man, I spent like another 2 hours tweaking Buff Headcheese's intro/entrance/looks/moves last night. So good,.
          You should be your own created wrestler for Halloween.

Comment

• Possibly doing a mini episode tonight involving our wrestlers.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So if I stream Titanfall or any other Xbone games would anyone care? I wanna tinker with it some.

Comment

• I'll check it out.

Comment

• would be cool if you could somehow tie in your xbone to the BDRcade stuff.

Comment

would be cool if you could somehow tie in your xbone to the BDRcade stuff.
                    Well Xbone archives twitch streams, so you could upload them for BDRCade?

Comment

• You may need to make me an admin on your twitch site so I can hook it up to BDRcade's youtube channel if that is even possible.

Comment

• I will look into it. I don't even remember my Twitch channel name, because it thought my twitter handle was TosSHITx and rejected it.

Comment

• recording an episode tonight. Possibly showing off our new Tag Team guys in WW2k14. Other games may be played as well. Depends on what we're in the mood for.

Comment

• Other games possibly on deck: Titanfall, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Fight Night 3, assorted sega games.

Comment

• Had some fun last night with WW2k14 and Scribblenauts. I believe I fixed the issues with Titanfall and streaming. Streamed a bit last night and the feed looks fine now. Probably streaming more tonight solo. Just trying to get twitch videos up.

Comment

• Titanfall looked really good on the stream last night.

I don't like the update to the twitch app, though. At least in portrait view the chat window covers the video. I suppose I could have tried landscape but that would've been too easy.

Comment

Working...
                                X