Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceej and I play the first hour of the new South Park game. It's fun.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• doing a new episode tonight. Can't wait. New rig is great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ceej and I are going to be playing the new WWE2K14 game on BDRcade here in a bit. We've just spent about an hour making custom guys, entrances, and finishers. Hopefully we can actually play the game.

Comment

• HATE that I missed this one. :-(
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7bZ8cYgNXH0?list=UUd9xlokwQSHUhmlWLq9SXKQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Highlight.

Comment

• I don't know if I like the little wiggle on the ropes from Rob or Ceej's fucking cape more.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The full playthrough. We will have more episodes of this game. It's too much fun

Comment

• YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS also it's kind of sad I know who's entrance Rob's character is doing. RIP Melina, we knew you for far to short a time.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS also it's kind of sad I know who's entrance Rob's character is doing. RIP Melina, we knew you for far to short a time.
                      I was sad that I went "Ceej is Gangrel!"

Comment

• you guys are awesome.

Comment

• Watching now
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Cj no love the miz
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• 99% sure Ceej had no idea the Miz came from The Real World.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                you guys are awesome.
                                Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit negro, i know.

Comment

Working...
                                X