Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going live here in few. Game on deck: OG Resident Evil for the PS1. No updates, blocky ass fucking textures, and some of the best/worst voice acting ever.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• FAWK I dun missed BARRY WHURZ BARRY
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I kind of feel bad when I watch these that I've missed and no one will post how to do the moves for Rerb. X-men would have been so much better if Cyclops could eyeblast
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• For anyone who missed our Resident Evil debacle.

I've decided I'm playing RE2 tomorrow. Not Ceej. I will get far dammit. I HAVE TO.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• *begins bookmarking hints, cheats, codes, etc...*
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• going live here in a few. On deck Resident Evil 2.

Comment

• we had a pretty great episode tonight. New people joined and we got pretty far in part 1 of Resident Evil 2. Will be up on the main site later this weekend.

Comment

• I tried to hang all episode but I had my nephews over and I had to beat them some to make up for their parents treating them like special snowflakes. ERRYONE GETS A BEATING IN MAH HOUSE!!!

Comment

• Part 1 of Resident Evil 2

Comment

• Hopefully playing more Resident Evil 2 tonight. Let's hope our new viewers who helped us out join us for more fun shenanigans.

Should go live around 7ish CST.

Comment

• Heya. I don't remember the name of the guy who played, but I think it was Rob. Anyway, this is Sera, the drunk Swede who worked his ass off to help you guys out last time. I'm looking forward to the continuation of that stream. Like, REALLY looking forward to it.

The booze is ready, can't wait to see your hilarious reactions to everything again.

I run on GMT+1, what does 7 CST translate into? I don't wanna miss a second of this.
                        Humans can be compared to the leaves of a tree. They're born in the spring, with their buds waiting to bloom. In summer they grow strong and take in the pleasures of the sun. They finally mature in autumn, and after what seems like too short a life, come winter, they die.

Comment

• We're going live here in a few. Booyah.

Comment

• Alright, I'll be ready. Kinda babysitting my dog and a friend who's gotten WAY to much to drink at the moment, but I'll be there.
                            Humans can be compared to the leaves of a tree. They're born in the spring, with their buds waiting to bloom. In summer they grow strong and take in the pleasures of the sun. They finally mature in autumn, and after what seems like too short a life, come winter, they die.

Comment

• Having ridiculous tech difficulties. Computer decided to shit the bed in regards to everything. Working on fixing it, if you're in the chat room, we can let you know when we will go live or not. Apologies, think it's finally time to take this piece of shit out back and shoot it and get a new rig.

Comment

• To those not here, you're missing out big time. Just saying.

Comment

Working...
                                X