Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtfffffff just got up and walked away from the pc.

Comment

• gotdamn. Ceej got drunkkkkk
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And I fucking missed it...

...I'm sorry Ceej.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't personally think it was a good episode due to the technical difficulties we were having and the fact that we were so drunk. But that being said, this will happen again.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Good.

Gooooood.

What'd ya'll sort of play on the Playstation? I hope you just watched the opening to the OG Resident Evil on a loop.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Would've loved to have seen this.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The PS stuff was being lame as fuck on his machine, so we played skyrim. You can watch the episode until it's removed on twitch. Probably not gonna be saving it.

Comment

• Missed it too but watching now.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ceej apologizing and/or saying he's drunk needs to be a new drinking game haha

Comment

• HEY LESLEY I'M DRUUUUUNK I NEVER DRINK BUT I'M DRUNK LESLEY!!!

Also Rob reacting to The Macho Dragon needs to be a gif.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I knew it was coming and have seen it before yet it still fucking killed me.

Comment

• It's so redonk but in the best way

Comment

• I want to get drunk and play vidjagames.

Comment

• new episode tonight. woo.

Comment

• GREEEAT, now I'm totes jinxed to have to tow the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X