This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I have been struggling just with the sawtooths and those flame dudes. I saw the ROBOREX and holy shit.

Played like 3 hours of Ghost Recon. Basically got to right after where the beta ends. It's fun, but I'd recommend passing until it drops in price. It's not as tactical as other GR games...at least right now. it seems really to shine in co-op, but unless the co-op has a LOT more activities I don't know how much fun it will be. I have a feeling this will be like The Division, where I put it down, come back in six months and they made it a million times better.
    Yeah, I'll probably wait on Wildlands, if I ever play it. Everything I've seen just made me feel like I'd probably want to side with the Bolivians in this game instead.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
      Yeah, I'll probably wait on Wildlands, if I ever play it. Everything I've seen just made me feel like I'd probably want to side with the Bolivians in this game instead.
      Ain't no getting around it. The army men are a bunch of shitty frat dudes. Aout 30 minutes in and I turned on some podcasts.

Got to EXPOSITION TIME in Zero Dawn. Kind of pissed my roommate spoiled where it takes place, because this would be a fun time to piece it together.

Comment

• Zelda. So good so far.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Zelda. So good so far.
          I have some legitimate complaints and issues with it, but it's real good. I read a guide this morning on money making, and also saw a map for shrines. I might just do some rupee farming so I can get the good-ass armor now, and then go fuck up shrines so I can get to 12+ hearts and some stamina. The stamina/climbing feels awful until you're good and upgraded.

Horizon: Zero Dawn - Finished the story. Still have a LOT of side quests to do. My recommendation is to look at the guide for the power cells, and make sure you get those. Three of them are available in super out of the way pain in the ass places, so you want to get them when you're there for story missions. It gives you an amazing armor set that you'll definitely want for the end game.

Comment

• Not sure if I like Horizon yet.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I fucking loved Horizon. The action felt good, had just the right amount of challenge, and that sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiide is so good.

Comment

• It just hasn't sucked me in yet. I'm not that far. I just finished the trials or whatever in the beginning.

Comment

• Zelda is a bunch of fun though. Impressed with the scope.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Horizon: Zero Dawn - Finished the story. Still have a LOT of side quests to do. My recommendation is to look at the guide for the power cells, and make sure you get those. Three of them are available in super out of the way pain in the ass places, so you want to get them when you're there for story missions. It gives you an amazing armor set that you'll definitely want for the end game.
                    Yeah, I didn't get to use it much since I did all the collecting and side quests before the last 6-8 story missions and the last battery is in the penultimate story mission. It is very good and you will want it for that last story mission at least.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• seriously, fuck motion controls when it comes to puzzle solving. suck a dick Nintendo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        seriously, fuck motion controls when it comes to puzzle solving. suck a dick Nintendo.
                        Is this in regards to Zelda? Plz say no. Also are the switches stable or what bc the interwebz says 50/50
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Is this in regards to Zelda? Plz say no. Also are the switches stable or what bc the interwebz says 50/50
                          It's not Horizon, this much I know. Get Horizon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                            It's not Horizon, this much I know. Get Horizon!
                            Hoping to, maybe for this weekend.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You can go in and turn off the motion aiming in options. Definitely do that. Half the motion puzzles are considered "motion aiming" so it lets you use the analog stick. There's still some weird like table style puzzles where you're moving a platform around, but it's not god awful.

Comment

• It's the bullshit table with ball puzzles. Gtfo.

Comment

Working...
                                X