X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
    Never liked Actraiser
    What I meant to say is you can't be helped.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haha, it just never did anything for me.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Haha, it just never did anything for me.
        That's because it's a game, not your househusband!
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Actraiser soundtrack makes my hair stand on end.

Comment

• So, I played with a PS Vita over the weekend. Does Sony just not get it or was a better handheld system swept out to sea during the Tsunami?
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Syndicate co-op is boss as all fucking hell.

That is all you need to know.
              sigpic
              360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Guild Wars 2 videos out there look pretty nice.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Kinda wish there were a new Age of Empires game. I miss the RTS that isn't Korea-bound.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My favorite RTS of all time that isn't a Command and Conquer was Rise of Nations. We used to lan the fuck outta that game. sooo much fun.

I always sucked at Age of Empires...and Starcraft....and Warcraft.....And most RTS games haha. I'm too damn impatient.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• AOE2 and Diablo 2 ruined any chance of doing well in college for me.

Comment

• Just wait till DIII hits AND you're trying to go back to college?? You're fucked.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

My favorite RTS of all time that isn't a Command and Conquer was Rise of Nations. We used to lan the fuck outta that game. sooo much fun.
                          Rise was great as well.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Double Fine Happy Action Theater is pure insanity. I loved that anyone can come in and enjoy it. My kids are loving it. 10$ well spent.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Currenly playing the new Alan Wake game. Eh, you can tell that this is an Arcade title as opposed to a legit release. It's like 90% action and 10% story... The "horde" mode is kind of fun though.

Comment

• Supposedly you should play through it 3 times to get the "real ending." Each new play through will change slightly.

Comment

Working...
                                X