Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Syndicate is fun, but really pissing me off right now. It keeps hard locking at the exact same spot on me. You're in a nasty fire fight, with gunners above you and heavy armor dudes on the floor with you. There are glass cases around, and a few full cover pillars. Anytime I go to this one pillar (which really there is no choice, this game doesn't fuck around you HAVE to use cover) and use cover and reload LOCK DOWN. Hard lock too, have to turn off the 360 manually.

Comment

• Don't use that pillar.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It seems like an easy answer, but it's almost impossible because of the snipers above you it's the one place to get cover from them AND the armored guy with a minigun.

Comment

• I hate game breaking bugs. SO LAME.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Apparently the game testers never experienced that issue so they must have cleared the room before hitting that pillar. Maybe suck less, Billy.

Comment

• MAYBE PLAY MORE ROCK BAND GRAVE

Comment

• Grave is under the impression that you play all of your games using rock band drums like he does. WE CAN'T ALL BE DAVE GROHL, GRAVE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Apparently the game testers never experienced that issue so they must have cleared the room before hitting that pillar. Maybe suck less, Billy.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• JET SET RADIO ON XBLA JET SET RADIO ON XBLA READY FOR SWEET SOUL BROTHER!

Comment

• Bought Starcraft 2 for 40$.

Alan Wake maybe on Ebay for less than 10$.... we'll see!
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        JET SET RADIO ON XBLA JET SET RADIO ON XBLA READY FOR SWEET SOUL BROTHER!

Pshaw. I have that shit in my Dreamcast right now.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                          Pshaw. I have that shit in my Dreamcast right now.

So do I, but in HD it will look soooooooooooo much better.

Comment

• Odds that all of the OG music is in there? Slim.

Comment

• I hope they get the music, if the original soundtrack isn't there then half the fun is gone. Same issue that Tony Hawk HD is going to have.

Comment

• Yep. Crazy Taxi didn't get the music and that was what, two songs if I remember correctly? This thing getting the whole soundtrack would be GREAT but I somehow doubt that will happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X