Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat ME2 last night. Saved everyone, banged both Liara and Tali, about to fuck shit in the finale that is part 3.

That fucking suicide mission may be the best final mission in any game ever. Just so great from top to bottom.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Suicide Mission is absolutely iconic.

Comment

• So playing ME1/2/3 back to back to back has been quite the experience. For one it's pretty sweet to remember EVERYTHING that happens between the games as there is no longer a few years downtime between them. Seeing characters you saved from ME1 show up in 3 and instantly recognizing them is pretty sweet. Reading all of the personal messages sent to you from these same people is nice as well. However, the progression from RPG to Third Person Shooter is jarring as fuck this go around. At this point NOTHING can kill me or touch me in ME3. It's like I'm shooting fish in a barrel. I'm straight dominating anything thrown my way.

Really close to beating ME3 and I remember being a tad let down at the ending but I still say ME1 has the best story/RPG mechanics and ME2 still has the best last mission in any game ever.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Harbinger and the implications of his existence was a great beginning that never came to fruition in a satisfying way. I still have generally positive memory of the first installment even with the mako behaving like a shuffleboard puck.

But when you hype your final conflict to the degree they did in the backmatter there’s always going to be a waiting crowd of the disappointed with batteries on hand to pelt the guilty. The truth of it is somewhere in the middle, but I still recall the third one being solid with character relationship resolutions and dropping the ball hard on the player’s own. And then the gamers rose up…
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I still hate that you couldn't side with Saren in the first one. I get why they didn't let you, but still.....

Comment

• Would have been incredible if they gave the option and had the ability to truly branch the story that way
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Trying my hand at Elder Scrolls online again. Combat finally clicked for me, and now it makes way more sense and is way more fun to play. Not sure if I love the class I picked, but once you get going it ramps up pretty quick.

Comment

• Sea of Thieves PotC expansion hit today. It's pretty neat. Gonna sink a ton of time into this again as I love this game but needed to take a break for a bit.

Comment

• Finished the first new Tall Tale in Sea of Thieves last night with my brother and his friend. We're all huge Pirates of the Caribbean fans and this is basically a bad ass Pirates of the Caribbean triple a game now. It was awesome. Epic as fuck and it's just the first one, so I'm fucking psyched once we get to go head to head with Davy Jones.

Comment

• Seen a lot of people saying there's more to the expansion than the POTC stuff.

Comment

• every season adds a bit but my favorite thing so far was
                          Spoiler: nerdy spoilers 
                        THEY BROUGHT IN MONKEY ISLAND. THAT FUCKING THEME HAD ME PUMPED WHEN I STUMBLED UPON IT
                        and I don't remember them mentioning they also had that license.

Comment

• Hah! A lot of people were joking during the POTC reveal that only one thing is left to add. So glad they did that.

Comment

• And it's not in your face. I came across it when we were trying to get all of the tall tale commendations. SO GOOOOOOOD.

Comment

• That new Dark Alliance DnD game is fucking BALLS. So fucking bad it's not even worth the free download from game pass.

Comment

• The good news is the Most Wanted remaster hit game pass today, and it's about the same size as DA!

Comment

Working...
                                X