Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played a ton of Empire of Sin and Skyrim this weekend. Digging both a whole bunch at the moment.

Never finished Prey. May need to give it another go. I know people seem to really dig it.

Squadrons is fun if not a bit dumbed down but it can't be Tie Fighter on a console unfortunately...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Still plugging away at the Vampire DLC at the moment in Skyrim. The Soul Cairn was pretty fucking neat. Currently at Winterhold and fuck these stupid wizards.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fucking haaaaaated Winterhold. You done the Brotherhood yet? THE DARK MOTHER.

Comment

• Is that the place in the sewers in Riften? If so it's on my list of things to do.

Comment

• The entrance is out in the woods underground. Murder someone and they will find you.

Comment

• Ah, I must b e thinking of the thieves guild.

I can honestly tell how depressed I am by how much I get into a RPG at any given time.

Comment

• Yes, thieves are in Riften. Just find some sad sack and kill them in cold blood. The Dark Mother will find you.

And I am of two minds with depression. I either fall fully into a game or I don't want to touch anything. It's been lot of comfort gaming that requires little brain power for the whole last year, which sucks. Or I am rejecting games totally and just watching movies, which I barely make time for anymore.

Comment

• Yeah, I feel that man. This whole pandemic has been mostly Animal Crossing/Sea of Theives/RB6/CoD/and now Skyrim

I obviously play other games, but those have been my goto's for this time in my life.

Comment

• Yeah I was DEEEP into WoW when the expansion dropped, and it's been a bunch of Modern Warfare, GTAV, House Flipper/Sims. I completely forget about playing LOU2 despite it being like 40 fucking hours.

Comment

• Downloading this Magic Legends beta. MTG but Diablo? Yeah, I will check that out.

Comment

• Fell into Path of Exile again.

Comment

• Ari and I played a few matches of Fortnite last night at random because I saw that it kept downloading updates. Started that up and that intro for season 6 with terminators, aliens, Predator,Ellen Ripley, Tomb Raider, Kratos, etc... really threw me for a loop.

This game is ridiculous. We didn't do too bad. This game is fun to play like once a month lol.

Comment

• It Takes Two is a bunch of co-op fun. Lesley and I played for about 8 hours this weekend and still haven't beaten it. So many different types of games in this to the point you're doing something new every 20 mins or so it feels like. Dig it a bunch.

Comment

• Waypoint wrote about this cool city builder/puzzle game called Dorf Romantik. Weird name, but awesome game. You have a hexagon tile set, and play tiles with different "areas" on them. Maybe a town, or some fields, forest, river, train, etc. You unlock more as you play by hitting points total, completing quests, etc. The layout of every tile is slightly different. So on the hexagon tile there may only be houses for a town, but there will be gaps between homes, or no homes on one side of it. So you don't get the "combination" where there are gaps. Or maybe a tile is half forest, half field. your hope is to build the best town, with the highest point totals you can, by completing the "tile puzzle" or what's the best place to play. It's an incredible easy to learn hard to master game. Highly recommended. Already dropped like 8 hours into it. We let the night get away from us Saturday and looked up and Sarah and I were playing at 2am.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Ari and I played a few matches of Fortnite last night at random because I saw that it kept downloading updates. Started that up and that intro for season 6 with terminators, aliens, Predator,Ellen Ripley, Tomb Raider, Kratos, etc... really threw me for a loop.

This game is ridiculous. We didn't do too bad. This game is fun to play like once a month lol.
                                My middle son plays it daily, and every couple of days I'll play some duo's with him. I can't build like he can so I try to come up with absurd strats that people won't expect and sometimes those work. The rest of the time I basically try to assist him and stay out of his way when he starts building. We win far more than we should because I am old and old people apparently are not 100% compatible with fortnite.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X