Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat the stupid house in Wall Market in FF7. How much longer do I have in this game?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Not too much longer. That section really drags with the amount of badly realized remade sidequests.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's soooo bad. The whole game screeches to a halt.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Two hours or so into the Abby section of LOU2 and I cannot believe I am only halfway through this fucking game. I've been chipping away daily and feel like I haven't moved an inch. Naughty Dog, the slow walk and talk and OHHHHHHHHHH THIS MUSEUM IS HOW IT WAS BEFOOOOOOOOOORE THE SPORES is not fucking interesting...or compelling...or some new revelation on the world.

Comment

• Neil is a genius. You just aren't ready Billy. None of us are.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Been saying it since the game came out. It's boring as fuck and not nearly as good as people say. Naughty Dog peaked with UC3.

Comment

• Ceej and I had some great games in Warzone resurgence duos last night.

Comment

• God that shirtless twink and subsequent fucking fetch quests in FF7 remake are really trying my fucking patience. This is trash gaming at its worst atm.

Comment

• OMG. I just looked up how many chapters are in this fuckin game and it's 18. I JUST FINISHED CHAPTER 9.

I don't think I'm going to finish this.

Comment

• They really move quickly after the wall, brother.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Good to know. I have to finish this so I can free 80+ gigs from my PS5.

Comment

• Cyber Shadow is pretty fun. I think I like The Messenger better, but so far fun little game.

Comment

• Ceej and I had some intense games of R6 Siege last night. So glad he finally got over his fear of FPS games.

Comment

• Ari and I had some ridiculous mishaps in Sea of Thieves last night before transferring over to Warzone and having some of the most intense games we've ever had. The resurgence duos/trios mode is fucking awesome.

Lesley and I still going through Hitman 3. We're playing on the same account and trying to unlock all of the different stories in each chapter. We play this game very differently.

And you were right Russ, FF7 seems to be much quicker after Wall Market. Just made it through the sewers and train graveyard. GONNA PLOW THROUGH THIS TO DELETE IT FOREVERRRR.

Comment

• Hahaha wait until you see the ending. It will either make you weary eyed and begin to say to yourself “pls no more” or you’ll look forward to the next outing with an extreme amount of caveats.

Personally, I think the mistake was giving the project to the more recent FF creatives. Pulling the systems and story into a more modern architecture really didn’t change the game enough and what it did change didn’t need it. It all felt extremely threadbare by the end and if I were on the initial hypetrain, I would really be honked off right now. It’s basically an alpha build of the first leg of a full game that won’t see the light of day for the next five years at least.

In hindsight it is an example of the astounding power of nostalgia’s ability to manipulate consumer expectation and make them foot the bill for r&d. I want these sorts of projects nuked with extreme prejudice because if this is the future forward system of snake oil sales, I want off the ride (or at the very least, a discount on the next installment because I am a dirty fucking pay pig bitch).
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X