Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuser is so awesome. Lesley and I are hooked atm.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ripped the button cover off the XBOX controller. Having to order a replacement before COD.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Having a blast with Persona 5 atm. Takes forever to get going but once it does its a bunch of fun.

Gears tactics is great as well but this Brumak fight is a bitch.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Game stopping bug in Valhalla where an NPC doesn't join you to do an action and keep the story moving. Apparently common, and it's a hope and prayer to reload and he comes to help. So unless that gets fixed, guess I am done with Valhalla, because I am 40 hours in already.

Comment

• Still on the fence on picking that game up. Is it as fun as Odyssey was and not lame like Origins? I'm that weirdo that prefers Odyssey.

Basically spent most of the day playing Persona 5. Such a weird fucking game yet it totally sucked me in once it picked up steam. I have my gripes with it (controlling the character in stealth mode is annoying) but I just want to keep playing.

Still stuck on the Brumak fight in Gears Tactics. Shit is fucking tough.

Comment

• Odyssey is SO much better than Origins. I liked the story in Origins, but Odyssey was way more fun to play.

And I am not sure. It's a bit more deliberate, and it takes longer to open skills and such because you're finding them in the (level locked) world, instead of just picking your play style and leveling toward it. And the tree is MASSIVE and it's locked so you can't see what special ability you're working toward until you open the specific branch.

Once you get like 15 hours or so in, and your skill kit is built up it can get pretty dumb and over the top, but from what I can tell there is no "jump from any height and take no damage" and your Raven can be used to check a place out but you're not marking enemies and stuff, so you end up in a lot of fights you wouldn't in Odyssey.

I like it a lot, but it's just more grounded than Odyssey, but more violent and better combat than Origins. I mean eventually you can dual wild 2H weapons, and it's so dumb.

Comment

• Had to go back to a save from an hour before, and finally got the bug to fix. Moral of the story, manual save a lot.

Comment

• Good to know. Based on your recommendation, I may ask for this for xmas.

Also, yall should play Superliminal on PC if you can. I grabbed it for Lesley as she loves puzzle games and she can play this with her condition and oh man, it's so fucking trippy and weird and neat.

Comment

• Persona 5 has taken over my free time and I still haven't beaten the first fucking dungeon yet. Part of me wants to stop playing and just grab the Royale version as I guess it tweaks some of the combat and adds a ton of stuff in but either way this game is a blast and also hard as fuck.

Days Gone. Still plugging away on this one. I think I enjoy this much more than The Last of Us 2 as they are practically the same game but while TLOU aims to be more of a movie instead of a game (so little gameplay) this one is the opposite. I think I'm hitting the mid point and the story is starting to amp up and if one of the missions I did yesterday is an indicator of what is actually happening, then fucking sweeeeeeeet. I never got spoiled on this so I'm still having fun.

Comment

• I really dug Days Gone. Takes a long time to really get going, but absolutely worth playing and finishing. Really warmed up to the story and world by the end after initially finding it very cliche.

Man I bought Persona 5 like over a year ago and I'm still too scared to start it up for all the reasons youre saying lol

Getting my Bugsnax and Demon's Souls on, already downed the first boss on my first sesh. Man, the graphics are just incredible. can't remember the last time I just stopped and looked at everything so much.

Also picked up Ghost of Tsushima finally but probably won't fire up until I'm done first playthrough of Demon's
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I think I’m just about done with Miles Morales. It’s mostly more of the same as Spider-Man but it’s still so fun. They did a great job of really conveying the power of Miles’ venom attacks. Miles is overpowered for small skirmishes but big groups are still a challenge. Especially when a few heavies get involved.

Comment

• Persona 5 is so goddamn awesome.

Comment

• Finished Miles Morales a few days ago. It's more Spider-man, but I liked it even more than Spider-man.

Started Demon's Souls. 8 bosses down so far. It's so good.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• OMG had a great match of Domination with medals and weapon achievements popping all over the place and just as the match ended the game crashed. Talk about a fuckin’ rampage. Fix yo’ shit, Sony.

Comment

• Days Gone is getting nuts. They weren't lying when they said it takes 10+ hours for the game to open up.

Comment

Working...
                                X