This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    When we playing predator? Still haven't actually played with anyone.

Pick a time. All last weekend was recording and Python shit for me.

I got time this weekend.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I thought it was live tomorrow?
      SIIIIIIIIIIIGH

Comment

• Sorry buddy.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 10 am CST. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• TH Demo is legit. While I'm still a much bigger fan of Skate overall, this totally feels EXACTLY like the original games unlike that last remaster. Glad I ordered it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm gonna play so fucking much TH1&2. I hope the full game has a free skate without timer so I can just go in and go nuts.

Comment

• Me and the 9yo have been trading the controller back and forth. That alone has made it worth it. But yeah it feels sooooooooooooo fucking good.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fuck, I totally forgot to download the demo.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Fuck, I totally forgot to download the demo.
                    It auto downloaded for me. Weird. But it's only like 6gigs so shouldn't take long.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      It auto downloaded for me. Weird. But it's only like 6gigs so shouldn't take long.

Well, I didn't preorder through PSN. So, I figured there was a way to just download the demo. I guess not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        Well, I didn't preorder through PSN. So, I figured there was a way to just download the demo. I guess not.
                        If you can cancel your pre-order I'm sure you can still do so through PSN and get instant access once it downloads.

Comment

• Flight Sim is nuts.

Comment

• Yeeeeeeeeeep

Comment

• Ari, ceej, and I are playing old school Double Agent. Still one of my favorite multi games and blows my mind a company hasn't just remade and upgrade this mode. Being a spy is still a blast.

Comment

• So Battletoads isn't terrible. Feels cheap in some places, and fantastic in others.

Thankfully it's free on gamepass. I'll beat this like the original dammit.

Comment

Working...
                                X