Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheezeburger aka Murder Bear is my spirit animal.

We just took over all outposts in the game. He's eating the guys near the alarms. I'm Takedown neck snapping people.

Good times.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I should've befriended Cheeseburger a long time ago. Holy shit.

Comment

• Just beat the game. I love how things change after you beat it.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Just beat the game. I love how things change after you beat it.
          I haven't had a chance to jump back in. Spoiler tag for me. All I noticed was the load screen.

Comment

• yes please spoiler tag anything about the story. Based on your guys's reaction I am going to finish this goddamn game, but I'm still on the first area.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              I haven't had a chance to jump back in. Spoiler tag for me. All I noticed was the load screen.
              That is all I've noticed so far, it's a nice touch though. I do like that you can clean up the other quests afterwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                yes please spoiler tag anything about the story. Based on your guys's reaction I am going to finish this goddamn game, but I'm still on the first area.
                Me too. But I made a special trip north for Cheeseburger and it was worth it. He's rad. I might swing east to pick up the cougar on my way back to John's region, though.

Comment

• There's a weird quest WAY down south that sends you north passed Cheeseburger to collect some animal parts. That's when I grabbed my bear cub friend.

Comment

• Shooting white pieces of shit in the face is much better than shooting brown people in the face like in the other ones. Highly digging this game much more than I thought.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This is a side missions thing but I can't believe that
                        Spoiler: testy festy 
                      they play "Sexual Healing" when you have to collect the bull balls. Amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Shooting white pieces of shit in the face is much better than shooting brown people in the face like in the other ones. Highly digging this game much more than I thought.
                        I don't see race, I only hear Satan demanding that I collect more souls for the infernal harvest.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          This is a side missions thing but I can't believe that
                            Spoiler: testy festy 
                          they play "Sexual Healing" when you have to collect the bull balls. Amazing.
                          It's something special.

Comment

• PUBG: Code Name Savage

So I got in five drops on the test server before it got pulled down. The new map seems pretty damn cool. It's basically Vietnam. Small fishing villages, or farming area with rice paddies. Then MULTIPLE army camps, which should prove to be awesome, and a massive military training facility. At least I assume that's what it is. A lot of textures weren't in yet, and the "dressing" wasn't in. No furniture, no props, so the flavor isn't in yet.

The circle shows up before you drop, which kind of doesn't matter because the map is so small you can loot and run into the circle easily no matter where it is. It's a main island with a few smaller islands around it, so there are water channels you can get on jetskis and use to navigate around and re-position your team. The map is VERY hilly and filled with trees, so snipers are going to have to spend more time moving. We definitely had issues setting traps at distance like we do on the other maps, and because you can hide in the trees and foliage you're almost guaranteed (at least on the second or third circle) to have another team show up once you open fire on someone.

We'll see what I think once I've dumped more time into it, but it is a nice change of pace but I don't know if I prefer it. I like the pace of the bigger maps. I will say it's definitely possible to avoid the mass of humanity when you drop on this map, but it's definitely designed to get in the shit right off the bat.

Comment

• Woo, that mission to reclaim the Widowmaker is Extremely Good. I finally maxed the meter in a region so I assume I dick around until I'm kidnapped again. You are not ready for me, John Seed.

BTW loved that the crop circle guy had an alien Dickbutt on his t-shirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Woo, that mission to reclaim the Widowmaker is Extremely Good. I finally maxed the meter in a region so I assume I dick around until I'm kidnapped again. You are not ready for me, John Seed.

BTW loved that the crop circle guy had an alien Dickbutt on his t-shirt.
                                I use the shit out of the Widowmaker. The only road vehicles I use are the Prepper Muscle Car in Faith's area and the Widowmaker.

Comment

Working...
                                X