Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ari and I had one amazing Arena battle yesterday and one TERRIBLE one. hahaha. I'm gonna have a clip of it up soon. It was kind of epic.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_QglUG2Rv4

Ari and I are awesome...sorta...
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I've been thinking about picking that up. Now I REALLY want to.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• had some fun streaming Sea of Thieves and Worms last night.

It was Ceej's first time playing Worms and it was hilarious.

Comment

• Downloaded this Lonely Mountain: Downhill on Game pass. Super fun mountain biking game. Mix of racing and platforming/puzzle solving kind of. It feels like a direction Trials should have gone in several games ago.

Comment

• That game is pretty fun

Comment

• Picked up the Wonderful 101 Remastered on the Switch. Never got a chance to play this when it hit the Wii U. I'm digging it a bunch so far. IT's so weird and quirky and a ton of fun once everything clicks.

Comment

• 10 hours into Fire Emblem Three Houses. I don't mind the teaching part, because you're training your house in the ways you want to play and all that. But running around the monastery looking for random items, then looking up a guide to give away the gifts and lost items you find is dull as FUCK.

Comment

• Rerb, Sea of Thieves stuff! Rerb!

Comment

• Oh yeah Tim, I'm on top of everything Sea related. Ceej and I rocked some shit last night. Going to be streaming again this weekend as we hopefully take on some tall tales.

Thinking about grabbing that new Predator game. Anyone here play it?

Comment

• Ordered Maneater still wanting it to arrive.

Daniel Baldwin is talking me into picking up Predator on PS4. He loves it.

I've also got my eye on the Saints Row The Third remaster.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Grabbed Total War: Warhammer 2. $20 on Steam right now, and apparently it's the best TW ever. Very excited to dig into it.

About 18 hours into FE Three Houses now. It's getting more interesting from a battle standpoint, for sure. I still don't love running around looking for random items all over the monastery, then go around handing lost items and gifts to everyone. I was told though you get to carryover your professor progress into subsequent games, so I see why people are open to playing all the campaigns.

One week until next COD season. Looking forward to more ownage. Barely touched it in weeks since I maxed this season's pass out super fast.

I'm completely off AC New Horizons. The tool thing just broke me. Just saps the fun out of it for me. I'm tempted to charge my 3DS and give New Leaf a spin and see if it really is the tool thing or I just don't have the temperament for AC right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Daniel Baldwin is talking me into picking up Predator on PS4. He loves it.
                            It's a fun if not broken game but when it works it's awesome.

Comment

• Played a bunch of shit this weekend to keep my mind off of the world ending.

Gato Robo - super fun throwback to Metroid on the gameboy featuring a kitty cat who can use Mechs.

Riptide GP - this is a complete blast and throwback to late 90s/early 00's arcade water race titles. Feels a bit like Jet Moto and Wave Race 64 had a baby and then covered it in Monster energy drink.

MK 11 Aftermath - the story is fucking nuts and so over the top and I love it. They are pulling a BttF2 and it's great. The new level fatalities are great and Ceej and I were dying at some of these friendships now. Robocop isn't a bad fighter but Fujin is the shit.

Sea of Thieves - still lootin' and plunderin'

Saint's Row 3 Remastered - Goddamn, this remaster is fucking nuts. Some minor technical hiccups here and there but holy shit this is totally worth the price if you liked the original. Having a blast going through it again.

Steam World Dig 2- Loved the original on the Vita and decided to try this one out. Big mistake because now I'm hooked all over again. Need this on my switch.

Predator Hunting Grounds - I kind of love this game even if it only has 3 maps and is janky as balls. I mostly play as the fireteam because I don't want to wait 5 mins to be the Predator and I'm still having a blast. I fucking LOVE the Dutch tapes though. They did the same shit they did for Pamela Voorhees in their F13 game but with Ahnold. Awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Predator Hunting Grounds - I kind of love this game even if it only has 3 maps and is janky as balls. I mostly play as the fireteam because I don't want to wait 5 mins to be the Predator and I'm still having a blast. I fucking LOVE the Dutch tapes though. They did the same shit they did for Pamela Voorhees in their F13 game but with Ahnold. Awesome.
                                Man I've been trying to convince some friends that we should all pick this up but getting zero interest
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X