Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignore it and just get into the gameplay at all times.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Gonna pick that up for the VR stuff at some point. I don't think I've ever played an AC title before. The anime bullshit story stuff I saw online wasn't winning me over.

It's Metal Gear: Airforce.

Comment

• For the latest installment this is especially true.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Finally got an Apex victory. And 3 more second place finishes

Comment

• Wait ago man!

I think I'm about to face off with the final boss in CD3. Going to try to get all of the side missions done first. In no way will I ever find all of the hidden orbs in this game and I think I've only driven a car once so screw those races.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              What makes you say that? There were a couple sections we hadn't jumped yet that we hit this weekend and i feel like I got a grasp of the map quicker than any other battle royale game. Like, I want 25% more added to it.
              I'm learning it but something about the art style and me being an idiot and not knowing how to bring the map up pre-jump mad me say it. I am absolutely loving the shit out of the game though.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ceej and I made it to Super Shredder in Turtles in Time today for fun. Promptly died. I swear that was easier when we were kids.

Still having a blast with Crackdown 3.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I want to pick up Anthem just because I want a new game but those reviews are fucking rough. Sounds like it should have been worked on a few more months. Maybe I'll grab it May when it looks like what the finished game would look like would have been released.

Comment

• I really enjoyed the movement and stuff in Anthem, but it sounds like there's just no end game at all. I figure I will wait for the first big content patch and when it's $30 to jump in.

Comment

• Said fuck it and grabbed the remastered Arkham games on game pass instead. Fucking love game pass sooooo much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I want to pick up Anthem just because I want a new game but those reviews are fucking rough. Sounds like it should have been worked on a few more months. Maybe I'll grab it May when it looks like what the finished game would look like would have been released.
                        11 Gig patch today already.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• the second to last boss in CD3 has killed all fucking momentum for me. It's nigh impossible solo, at least in all of the hours I've tried. Boooooooooourns.

Comment

• decided fuck it and instead of beating my head against the wall in regards to that boss I'm now finishing up all of the side missions instead.

FC:New Dawn is slightly annoying me at the moment if only because of the crafting shit. Relies a bit too heavily on that aspect and I am just not a fan of being forced to craft shit. MINECRAFT RUINED EVERYTHING.

Comment

• Since I was working from home yesterday I had plenty of downtime between emails, so I picked up AC Odyssey again. It's still so damn good, and the writing is generally really good. I can't imagine ever getting the DLC for this game. I am like 40 hours in, have like 45 quests I've picked up and haven't done (trying to mainline the story now), and there's a ton more quests I am actively ignoring picking up.

Comment

• I tried getting back into that and was completely lost. May start it over as I was having a ton of fun with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X