This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    why did no one tell me that Nier: automata was so neat?

Game pass is the shit man. So many games to play atm.
    We did when it came out? An all time great.

Comment

• hmmmms, seems suspect.

ahah.

Totally Reliable Delivery Service on Gamepass with friends is a fucking BLAST. Ceej and Ari and I were having a ton of fun just fucking around in that world.

We also downloaded Sea of Thieves if anyone wants to play with us.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        I decided to grab Animal Crossing because it seems like a mellow timewaster which is what I'm looking for in the midst of the end times. It's very relaxing even though Tom Nook is a scumbag.

SW 8495 3054 2422
        Oooooh, Lesley and I will add you today.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Doom Eternal is time consuming, but most fun I've had on PS4 since Spider-Man.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hell yeah man. Its fucking great.

Comment

• COD season 3. Back to the grind. Hit max cap on the next to last day this time.

Comment

• any xbox one players with gamepass should download Sea of Theives and play with Ari and Ceej and I.

We had a blast yesterday not doing anything right.

But for reals, let's try to get a multi player BDR night going somehow.

Comment

any xbox one players with gamepass should download Sea of Theives and play with Ari and Ceej and I.

Man, that was fun. I love how me and you were actually trying to play the game while CJ just drank, danced, and puked all over the ship. Classic.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• hahah. yeah. To our benefit, it works better when Ceej isn't involved in any decisions. Let the man drink himself silly.

Comment

• So very true.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Just what everyone's been asking for.. Cannibal Holocaust: The Game
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• hahaha dumb

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                            Just what everyone's been asking for.. Cannibal Holocaust: The Game

I'd play it. Hell, I'd just free world roam in it if the music is there.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

any xbox one players with gamepass should download Sea of Theives and play with Ari and Ceej and I.

PC can play that too. Just saying.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Won our first COD plunder match. Felt awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X