Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoD Warzone. Having fun playing a battle royale with my kids that doesn't require me to be on speed to compete. The gulag mechanic is fun, so far not bad at all though I wish you could pick up attachments instead of premade gun set ups.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yeah, Warzone is neat and I dig that it's completely free and that you don't need the full game to play. The gulag stuff is great. Feels like I'm playing a level from a non existent The Rock videogame.

The new Ori game is pretty great.

State of Decay 2 is still a bunch of fucking fun.

For Honor has a new Prince of Persia gametype and it's a fucking blast. Basically the prince shows up randomly in the game and proceeds to fuck up BOTH teams and it's a race to see who can kill him first. his moveset is fucking OP and it's tense to be trying to fight him AND the other team while still trying to take capture points. Ceej and I have been playing this for like 2 hours a day for the last 2 weeks. Really fucking into it now.

REALLY fucking dig the new Division 2 DLC. Beat the first terrorist and moving on to the second one now.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Guys. I just upgraded the tv. new 50" has HDR. God of War and Red Dead Redemption 2 are so fucking beautiful that I'm replaying GoW and Playing Red Dead since my truck is still down. Also I can actually see some of the shit I'm shooting at in fortnite and CoD
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Guys. I just upgraded the tv. new 50" has HDR. God of War and Red Dead Redemption 2 are so fucking beautiful that I'm replaying GoW and Playing Red Dead since my truck is still down. Also I can actually see some of the shit I'm shooting at in fortnite and CoD

HDR is baller as fuck with gaming. Try it with Spider-Man for a real treat.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            HDR is baller as fuck with gaming. Try it with Spider-Man for a real treat.
            We did. DAMN is all I can say.

Comment

• HDR makes a bigger difference than 4K.

Comment

• Picked up MK11. This has to be like the greatest story mode in any fighting game I've played. And I LOVE how all the fight intro banter is tailored to who you're fighting, not some generic BS

Loot timesink ACTIVATE!
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Love MK 11. So much fun.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That Resident Evil 3 demo is the shit. Need to try multiplayer next.

ANIMAL CROSSING AND DOOM TODAY. YAY.

Comment

• Animal Crossing rules, but holy shit do NOT pick an island with a river blocking off passage to any large portion. I did and now I literally can only get to 1/4 of my island until I learn to make a bridge or terraforming. And since it's AC there's almost zero guidance and shit opens randomly as you do things.

Doom Eternal fucking rules, but I got it on the second lowest difficulty and it's kicking my ass. I haven't had a bunch of deaths, except for a slayer room, but it ain't no joke.

Comment

• I picked up UFC 3 for $8 Worth it, even though the difficulty is off the charts without adjustments.

Comment

• Doom is the fucking shit in 4k HDR. damn.

Comment

• I finished Death Stranding. That's about all I need to say about it, I finished it.

Need to play the Resident Evil 3 demo.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• RE rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Doom is the fucking shit in 4k HDR. damn.
                                It is mind blowing on this TI with gsync.

Warzone on COD is awesome. Played some on PC last night, and it runs so good even compared to the One X which ran awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X