Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought I was near the end of Fallen Order but I just arrived on a new planet so I guess not. Some really bad glitches are happening, though, so who knows if I’ll get to finish the story.

Comment

• Still have yet to run into any glitches
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Starting Monster Hunter again on the xbox. Also playing Halo Wars 2 again. Forgot how much fun it was.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Still have yet to run into any glitches
          Maybe it's just my machine, then. There were a lot of textures not loading so it was big black boxes everywhere and then I started falling through lots of environments. Haven't had any issues since finishing (my first trip to?) Dathomir.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Soooooooo close to maxing my COD battle pass. Got the gold Kilo 141 yesterday. First gold skin I've ever gotten in COD. It's so fucking good. I've played more of this than probably every other COD combined since the original Modern Warfare. I can see myself buying battle passes and playing this until the next MW comes out in 3 years.
            I'm not quite that far on the pass but I'm closer to the end than not but yeah. It's really freaking fun. Last night I decided to make the most goofball shotty I could and DAMN if it didn't do work. something like 40+ kills and between confirms and denies something like 20+ on kill confirmed.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I’m apparently still in 2016. Titanfall 2, Overwatch and Uncharted.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• If you're playing COD go do an update manually before you plan on playing again. For some reason the update yesterday required downloading a free multiplayer pack from either PSN or Xbox store, which didn't auto download. So I had like 13gb of shit to download, and since neither console carries anywhere near the speed it should off my mesh wifi, it took up my free night.

Comment

• Good to know

Comment

• Just started Death Stranding. Visually stunning foreign attempt at making an American arthouse Sci-Fi movie into a video game.

Kojima wants out of gaming so bad and this entire game is his fuck you to his contemporaries.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      If you're playing COD go do an update manually before you plan on playing again. For some reason the update yesterday required downloading a free multiplayer pack from either PSN or Xbox store, which didn't auto download. So I had like 13gb of shit to download, and since neither console carries anywhere near the speed it should off my mesh wifi, it took up my free night.
                      SAME. But even worse. I always delete notifications, so when I deleted these for some reason it was like OOOOOOH SO YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD THEM PERPETUALLY FOREVER AND EVER UNTIL YOU RUN OUT OF HD SPACE?

Luckily I caught it the 2nd time and paused and deleted the second 13 gb download. But what if I hadn't?
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I sure am glad I checked out a side path right next to the main objective on Fallen Order last night. Found the last Legendary beast, a bunch of chests, and maxed out the stim canisters!

I finally too a break from that same over the weekend to start the Link's Awakening remake on Switch. For not having played it since the Game Boy days I sure remember a lot of it. What a great game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Just started Death Stranding. Visually stunning foreign attempt at making an American arthouse Sci-Fi movie into a video game.

Kojima wants out of gaming so bad and this entire game is his fuck you to his contemporaries.
                          I FUCKING love this game still.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I FUCKING love this game still.

I'm liking it. But, I'm playing that Far Cry 5 Part Deux because I feel no oomph to return to Death Stranding.

Hell, I just now beat the last of the Spider-Man DLC. I take my time with shit.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I got like 6 levels left to get on my Call of Duty battle pass. Hoping the season 2 pass isn't as grindy, because the only reason I got close to this one was having a full week at Christmas to drop like 40 hours into it.

Comment

• Geometry Wars 2

Comment

Working...
                                X