This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't had many issues except occasionally on Kashyyyk
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've had the game lock up a few times but it comes out of it in a few seconds. Still enjoying it but it for sure needs a performance patch.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Still having a ton of fun with Jedi Order. Taking my time so as not to be burned out.

Death Stranding is still a bunch of fun. I am currently having fun just doing my own thing and trying to help build roads and shit instead of doing missions. Something about getting likes is just perfect for a bit of quick play.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fell into a glitch on Fallen Order on the first planet. I ended up behind a rock wall then I dropped into an area where you build your double lightsaber. Only issue is since I fell into the area and the one entrance is locked from the outside, I now can't get out. Dying and going back to the main menu don't help, since I just restart in the same room. I don't remember the last time that happened to me in a game.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Just did my first world in Ring Fit Adventure. It's a legit workout. I did the setup, about a 15 minute workout for the whole world, then the warm up/cool down. It checks your pulse on the IR and I was at 134 at the end and pouring sweat.

Comment

• Right? Its pretty fun to boot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Right? Its pretty fun to boot.
                Yeah, the air blast things you do while running/squatting makes it was more interesting. And I can see how it gets WAY more complicated and kind of like a rhythm game as it gets more difficult.

Comment

• On my return trip to Kasshyk and feeling like a proper Jedi finally. I still can't get the combat down, but it's just difficult to make me try but not so hard that I can't button mash my way through.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Just did my first world in Ring Fit Adventure. It's a legit workout. I did the setup, about a 15 minute workout for the whole world, then the warm up/cool down. It checks your pulse on the IR and I was at 134 at the end and pouring sweat.

I was shocked by how much it kicked my ass.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                      Fell into a glitch on Fallen Order on the first planet. I ended up behind a rock wall then I dropped into an area where you build your double lightsaber. Only issue is since I fell into the area and the one entrance is locked from the outside, I now can't get out. Dying and going back to the main menu don't help, since I just restart in the same room. I don't remember the last time that happened to me in a game.
                      Wow. Yeah, that's an old as fuck glitch.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Still really digging that new SW game a whole bunch. Got my dude and droid all outfitted in PINK (TEAM PINK) and have been rocking dudes.

Comment

• I'm in the home stretch on Jedi. It's really fun, janky controls at times aside.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            I was shocked by how much it kicked my ass.
                            It will fuck you up big time.

Beat Fallen Order. Liked it a lot, outside the technical issues which were super apparent. Not just the framerate shit, but a lot of weird glitching, scripting issues, bodies floating or not landing right. I was reading about going back to explore the crashed ship after you finish, and apparently it's really cool. Might do that tomorrow.

thanks to the Houston "hey it's winter, no wait it's actually summer" bullshit fucking weather I felt like hell the last two days. So I dug into the double XP Modern Warfare weekend. Hit max level and into "officer" levels whatever that actually means? Also maxed out the Kilo, got the M4 to like 35? SCAR is also around 35-40, got MP5 to like 15, and I think I am going to level the MP7 some tomorrow.

Also spent a bunch of time vegging out and working on my NBA 2K career, which in the 20 years I've played this game is the first time I've ever really done that. Usually just make a super overpowered player, throw him on the Rockets, and play MyGM season with it.

Comment

• Still having a ton of fun with Death Stranding.

Slowly going through Fallen Order.

Also got the Battle Pass for MW and I'm digging it.

Comment

• I’m at what I’m guessing is the last section of Control and it’s kicking my ass. Give me a checkpoint between satellite dishes, dammit!

Comment

Working...
                                X