Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had some amazing and not so amazing games in Evil Dead last night. One game Ari and I played we lost in under 3 minutes. The dude playing the demon was able to spawn elite portals like a minute in and was playing as the goddamn unbalanced electricity demons. It was balls. I can't remember if you max level the demons that it allows you to portal right away, it may but I'm only like level 10 in the Necro tree atm.

Then Ceej finally joined in and we were able to beat a game and Ceej and I were the only two left standing. Felt good. That being said, they need to patch this mighty quick. One game I was technically dead but my team saw me as possessed, couldn't shoot me and I couldn't do anything BUT use my healing power which helped them but fucked the demon guy.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So many sex shop in Night City.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• hahah. Gots to get that nasty man. Wish there were more.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ceej and I have found a decent groove with our characters in Evil Dead. He decided to play Ash/Healer version while I'm level 20 as my healer - Cheryl. Together we're almost unstoppable and he's only like 4 atm with that character. Once he buffs that dude out it's gonna be awesome. He gives a little bit of health EVERY time he uses a heavy attack AND my balance bar skills help in fucking up these high level demons.

Anderson if you wanna play tonight or this weekend hit me up via FB or something OR if I'm already online in game shoot me an invite. Ceej wont' be online tonight but Ari may be. I'll be online late after I play some Sea with Lesley. It's our date night lol.

We have too much fun with this game still.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Ceej and I have found a decent groove with our characters in Evil Dead. He decided to play Ash/Healer version while I'm level 20 as my healer - Cheryl. Together we're almost unstoppable and he's only like 4 atm with that character. Once he buffs that dude out it's gonna be awesome. He gives a little bit of health EVERY time he uses a heavy attack AND my balance bar skills help in fucking up these high level demons.

Anderson if you wanna play tonight or this weekend hit me up via FB or something OR if I'm already online in game shoot me an invite. Ceej wont' be online tonight but Ari may be. I'll be online late after I play some Sea with Lesley. It's our date night lol.

We have too much fun with this game still.
            Yeah, I'm going to be on later tonight. I need to get Old Ash level'd up. My Evil Dead 2 Ash is ready to roll on anyone, but I need more outside character work.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ended up winning my very first Evil Dead game as the demon by not killing the survivors BUT by destroying the necronomicon with like 10 seconds to spare. Did I get an achievement? No. Did I get any extra xp or bonus? Also no. And that is now my issue with the bad guy side. I tend to earn less soul points even when doing well as a demon which is a bummer because I love playing as one but the time sink for it to only earn like 2500 soul points even with massive leveling (I hit like evil level 35), destroying the survivors, or making it so they didn't even get a chance to get all three map pieces.

Either way, still fun, still need to actually play with you Troy.

Comment

• Just let me know when you're on and we'll play. I spent Saturday getting Old Ash levelled up.

OH MY GOD, that command that the host sends to stay on main objective is so fucking annoying. Hell, most random groups of people on there are super fucking annoying. It's to the point that if I see it's a PC gamer functioning as host, I just opt out.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• The only objective thing I hit is when I find Supply Boxes/chainsaw for Ash/waypoints for map. Everything else is dumb if you know what you're doing.

Comment

• Played a bit of GTA Online on the PS5 after you guys were talking about. Joined a mission with some guy who had a fucking Batmobile or someshit with rockets and could fly us around the map to complete objectives. Worked for me. I didn't have to do shit but sit in the car the whole time.

Comment

• I need like 2 million dollars to start the Dr. Dre shit it looks like or maybe I'm confused so I'll be slowly chipping away at that. Hit me up for that game if anyone wants to play.

Comment

• I have a 5 day weekend, lets try to find time.

Comment

• Word. We were going to go to my oldman's place this weekend, but he threw his back out. I will indeed be gaming this weekend. I also re-downloaded Destiny 2 on the xbox as I haven't played it since it originally came out on the PS4 and I did some cross save thing or something that brought over my dudes. I have no idea what is going on and no idea if I should just make a new guy or not but golly does it better on the series X. Runs buttery smooth as well. Still one of the most confusing fucking games in regards to leveling, crafting, etc....maybe it'll make more sense if I put a bit more time in to it.

Was thinking about grabbing that new expansion but I legit have no idea what I'm missing by not grabbing that...I'm basically starting from scratch and figure I can just play the base game for a bit ot see if it sticks.

Comment

• I messed with the expansion that came out when it all hit game pass, and yeah, it runs AMAZING on the Series X.

Hardspace Shipbreaker hit 1.0 so I messed with it some more tonight. It's such a cool interesting game. Apparently it's on PC Game Pass today as well if you don't own it.

Comment

• I played some GTA V online last night. Got my old work moved to PS5. Everyone was a dick on missions, lots of little kids, got to listen to a teenager and his dad yell at each other about the kid's pet lizard.

Much preferred Evil Dead.

Comment

• Hahah, well I'll be gaming ALL weekend. I only get about an hour or two during a week day, so i'm on tonight at 5pm if you're around for evil dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X