This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    What sort of plebe has a base model still?
    One who just paid to put his wife through nursing program at the local JR College.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ohhh shit. NAUGHTY NURSE TIME
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Literally what I said to her right after graduation.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That Blair Witch game fucking sucks, finished it out of spite
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• aww man. I thought it was neat so far but only played like 40 mins or so. At least it's free lol
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Only got like two hours of Astral Chain in during my trip. Seems cool.

Current backlog: Control, Astral Chain, NBA2K20, Wolfenstein Youngblood, Gears 5. And Sarah wants to spend time with the new Sims update, so I gotta get in my Control time around it.

Comment

• Game pass continues to be great. Currently have Gears 5 downloading and I picked up MGS2 and 3 as well for a replay

Comment

• Why do I like Supermassive games so much when I hate jump scares and how they get me every. Fucking. time?

To be honest, I'm not feeling Man of Medan as much as Until Dawn so far but I just got to my first fucked up encounter and had to shut it off so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• It's definitely not as good so far. Lesley and I have two playthroughs going and they are quite different so far, but it's too janky compared to UD.

Comment

• was able to download Gears 5 on Friday but it's a blank sqaure on my xbox, taking up room, unclickable, and is no longer showing up on gamepass as downloadable.

not sure what is going on as if it was a case of it not being unlocked yet it should still show up.

Comment

• Weird. I played like 3 hours of Gears on my xbox with no issue.

Comment

• goddammit.

I was hoping it wasn't just me. I can't even figure out how to remove the corrupted download arhghghghghg. And it's not showing up as downloaded OR able to download in Gamepass for me now.

booooourns

Comment

• Finally was able to remove the corrupted download and re-download Gears 5.

Digging it so far. Cannot wait to play this on my new tv.

Comment

• Playing as Grandma Connor in multi is pretty funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Playing as Grandma Connor in multi is pretty funny.
                                NO YOU MUST PLAY AS BATISTA!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X