Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to play some more Apex. I actually got a kill last time!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• 2 more wins and I am starting to average at least 4 kills a game now. I'm pretty much Neo after he gets kung fu uploaded.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Messing with Far Cry Fury Road since it was $20. Pretty fun. Still Far Cry. Still extremely early on, but I just got involved with the cult again and it seems like it is about to get way more interesting.

Comment

• I liked it at first and then I hated it due to the fucking crafting nonsense. I HATE CRAFTING IN ANY GAME UNLESS IT'S A FUCKING MMO.

Made it like half way through before I just gave up on it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I haven't really noticed the crafting. The crafting is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY less intrusive than the previous Far Cry games. In this one you're finding everything you need just by playing, in the other ones you had to go find 3 wolverines, 6 wolves, and a bear to make a bow. That's a pain in the ass.

Comment

• I had zero issues with FC5 but again, I hated all previous FC games. Dunno, I just didn't like this one after a while EXCEPT for those super fun mini mission things like on the aircraft carrier. Those were neat.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The expeditions? I did the aircraft one and looking forward to seeing where those go.

Comment

• yeah, those were fun. I wish there were more of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    Orin of the Water is a punkass shamisen-strumming bitch.
                    Yeah currently at a wall with her and Corrupted Monk taking turns on my butthole. I know I could go to other areas first but I'm stubborn.

Also cheesed that little prick Snake Eyes and have no ragrets I got within a couple posture hits hits of killing her legit and then got bullshitted so paybacks a bitch
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Getting her slippery yells down took me so long, but nothing holds a candle to the spirit form of the Monk. What a giggly prick.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Still can't beat that horse fuck. But whatever, MK11 comes out tomorrow and I'll be playing that for awhile.

Did check out Prey this weekend for a bit. Seems kind of neat but nothing like the super fun original PC game. So far feels like Bioshock but innnn spaaace.

Comment

• The art style gives you Bioshock, but it betrays the game itself. It's way more Deus Ex.

Comment

• Went all house of blue leaves on her ass

Then punked some stupid gobbledygook monster first try

Then I saw the Ape in his boss area and got scared and turned it off before my good vibes were destroyed

Comment

• you're a machine man.

Played MK11 for like an hour this morning before work. The fact I'm almost 40 and wanted to take a day off to play this all day makes me happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                nothing holds a candle to the spirit form of the Monk. What a giggly prick.
                                I'm the type of person that does not ever use consumables in games. I'm a hoarder. From dark souls to Bioshock to marvel puzzle quest on my phone, if you give me a one time use item that isn't required to advance somehow, I will do everything in my power not to touch it. Bombs, buffs, potions, balloons, arrows, special food or status changers, I stockpile it all. It actually pained me to use my gun to parry in Bloodborne cause I knew bullets were "finite" even though I probably had thousands saved up.

So with that said, this is what beating the corrupted monk ghost looks like with no Divine confetti to make it easier whilst also playing like complete shit -_-'

But I got that mfer

Comment

Working...
                                X