Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With every single technique in the game that I have ended up getting (as far as combat tech is concerned anyway), I've made use of the undying training dummy at the shrine to get comfortable with how combat flows.

It's helped a lot with timing and button prompts that are a tad different than the other Soulsborne stuff.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• oh yeah, forgot about that guy.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
        MK11 seems fucking rad. I might have to purchase a fighting game for the first time since SFIV vanilla
        As much as I loved MK X (seriously, all of the DLC characters and overall mechanics were the shit) this is fucking amazing. And that's only with 4 playable characters at the moment and only a few customization options to mess with. I played the SHIT outta of Injustice 2 (still do actually) and that's mostly due to the loot and customization and this looks to continue down that path. Plus the fucking fatalities are fucking RAD as fuck. I was laughing so hard to myself last night thinking about how they had congressional hearings over the first one when a digitized Sub-Zero ripped off a head and now Baraka starts the fucking fatality like this

<33333333
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Beat that ogre, can do the miraki thing no problem now. Yay.

Comment

• World Tier 3 in Division. Going to start chasing hunters.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              World Tier 3 in Division. Going to start chasing hunters.
              I've got a lot of work to do.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Beat that ogre, can do the miraki thing no problem now. Yay.
                Like a BAWWWWWSSSSSSS
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  I've got a lot of work to do.

Are you on PS4? I can send you a clan invite. There's clan projects and bonuses once you have enough people.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Are you on PS4? I can send you a clan invite. There's clan projects and bonuses once you have enough people.
                    I am. Thanks!

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yoshi's Crafted World is fucking aces guys. If you have a Switch, grab that shit.

Comment

• Holy shit that giant snake in the mountains in Sekiro was scary as fuck. Stabbed that bitch in his eye and took the fuck off.

Comment

• You can stab it? Shit. I got killed a couple times and then stealthed through it
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• So...that fire bull is a prick.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                              You can stab it? Shit. I got killed a couple times and then stealthed through it
                              Yeah if you hide in the shack and wait for it to look in it. Bam stabbed like a motherfucker.

Comment

• That was a fun little set piece.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X