This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Beat Far Cry 5. HOLY SHIT. Like...how do you make another Far Cry game? That ending is just fucking insane.
    I had that ending spoiled for me before my fucking copy arrived. Now, it's just a countdown to that moment.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Woo, spoiler free so far, thankfully. I'm doing the Testicle Festival missions now but maybe I need to finish that crop circle mission if there's a rad gun at the end.

Comment

• So apparently there's moments in the game that give you explanation for why nobody is coming to help you, and where the hell that ending came from....but only via radio in cars. And if you're not a crazy person you're barely using cars since running is quick, ATVs are more fun, and helicopters are there for long distances. But now I want to track down those story tidbits online.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Woo, spoiler free so far, thankfully. I'm doing the Testicle Festival missions now but maybe I need to finish that crop circle mission if there's a rad gun at the end.
          It's a fucking close range air blaster that makes dudes explode into a red mist in one shot. I never want to pick up another gun.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            It's a fucking close range air blaster that makes dudes explode into a red mist in one shot. I never want to pick up another gun.
            I blew up four people...and then it stopped turning people into meat chunks for some reason.

Comment

• weird. The only people it won't explode are the vips. those take a few shots.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, it just started bouncing people around. They're dead but just ragdolls. The game has a million bugs, I'm sure I just came across one.

Comment

• Picked up Far Cry 5 yesterday. Only about 10 minutes in. Sounds like it will be fun. Graphics are pretty neat.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                    Graphics are pretty neat.

It is jaw dropping on the One X.

Comment

• yeah, on my PC this shit is gorgeous. all ultra running at 60fps. soooo smooth.

Comment

• Hearing about cheeseburger the bear and the shovel murder sold me.

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• My recommendation is Boomer + Peaches or Cheeseburger.

Comment

• Boomer is my boy

Comment

• Ooh, I unleashed hellfire on some cultists who were kicking and shooting Boomer shortly after I rescued him. He's a good boy.

Comment

• Nobody fucks with Boomer.

Comment

Working...
                                X