This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sekiro is dope.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So dope.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Leveled up a bunch in D2 this weekend with my clan. 2 of the dudes are already almost max everything (oh to be young again). they're just waiting for me and my bro to hit 30 with them and then onto the DZ.

Apex was a bunch of fun this afternoon with Ceej and my bro. Turns out Ceej's lady is decent at the game and ended up leveling him up all weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Sekiro is dope.
          I've died more to any given miniboss in Sekiro than every boss in DS ng+ combined.. game is fucking hard. I'm more of a shield or roller and this game is basically parry or GTFO
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Got to max level and world tier 2 on Division 2. But I've hit the point with it that I have no interest playing solo anymore, so I stepped away from it Sunday afternoon.

Comment

• jesus. How much do you play to get that high level so quick? Like, I think I've put in like maybe 19 hours so far and I'm only level 20. But I do just wander around the map looking for loot and shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                I've died more to any given miniboss in Sekiro than every boss in DS ng+ combined.. game is fucking hard. I'm more of a shield or roller and this game is basically parry or GTFO
                at least the parry isn't hard to do in this one. I'm also loving the vertical nature of this one. I'm not very far at all (just have the first 3 prosthetic upgrades) and keep farming for skill points.

How do you defeat those fucking polemen? I can't seem to get the timing right (and I have the skill to stomp their shit into the ground when they strike).

Comment

jesus. How much do you play to get that high level so quick? Like, I think I've put in like maybe 19 hours so far and I'm only level 20. But I do just wander around the map looking for loot and shit.

Not a ton, I don't think? I hit 30 in about 20 hours. When I got to like 24 my friend that was already world tier 4 ran me through the remaining story missions. But honestly, if you're playing solo for missions you're going to take WAY longer. I wish I had matchmaked for every story mission, because they're way easier and give more XP because it's scaled for multiple people. So more/tougher enemies and more XP.

I recommend not running around looting shit though. It's waste of time until you're 30. You get so much loot in this game, and by 30 you'll be maxed on almost all regular materials. Just focus on the story and side missions and you'll be 30 or very close when you're done. I had to do like 3 control points after I finished the main mission.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                    I may or may not end up killing all of the NPCs thanks to dragonrot.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• How does that shit work? Like I have 2 dragonrot things in my inventory atm. Is it from resurrecting? Should I just be dying instead?

Much like DS, they don't explain shit and I'm too lazy to find it on my own haha.

Comment

• Apparently it forestalls progress with NPC quests (usually having to do with building out the store and the like). I believe later on there is a way of clearing this malady at shrines.

Resurrection doesn’t make it occur, so rez away. The red kanji’d death is the one that starts the whole spirit TB shitshow in motion.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• so everytime you actually die is what fucks you with this shit? gotcha.

Comment

• I did kill the shit out of this NPC looter guy in the beginning. Hope that doesnt' fuck me later on.

Comment

so everytime you actually die is what fucks you with this shit? gotcha.
                              Yup. The git gud multiplier is strong in this one.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Noooooooo. I should just start over lol

Comment

Working...
                                X