Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddamn is the last boss in Ratchet and Clank a pain in the ass.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think I finally finished Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Still a bunch of missions on my map but I got the 3 main storylines done, and the platinum trophy, never saw credits though.

Played some Hitman 2. More like replayed the Hitman 1 maps again and then got to the small starter map and the Miami map in Hitman 2. Love it so far, knew I would.

Spoiler: Minor Spoiler 
      I exited the Miami map after the 2 kills in a Flamingo suit by finding a nest and flying away.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Anthem demo available for pre load

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I want to check that out but it sounds like it's another Destiny type game and I'm just not a fan of Destiny no matter how hard I try to get into it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
            I think I finally finished Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Still a bunch of missions on my map but I got the 3 main storylines done, and the platinum trophy, never saw credits though.

Played some Hitman 2. More like replayed the Hitman 1 maps again and then got to the small starter map and the Miami map in Hitman 2. Love it so far, knew I would.

Spoiler: Minor Spoiler 
            I exited the Miami map after the 2 kills in a Flamingo suit by finding a nest and flying away.
            Lesley is a beast at Hitman 2. Have you played the Assassination mini game yet? I wish they'd add more maps or just release a WHOLE game like that because it's much more fun than the normal mode imo.

Comment

• I'm trying to remember if the original Katamari controls were fucked up on PS2 or if something happened with this Switch port. It's still a fun game but I get stuck an awful lot more than I remember.

Comment

• IGN has a big article on Anthem for everything they've learned after 20 hours with it. It got me fucking HYYYYYYYYYPE.

You always got stuck on PS2, Grave. Those controls were rough.

Comment

• Is Anthem strictly multi or can I play by myself. I hate playing with others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Lesley is a beast at Hitman 2. Have you played the Assassination mini game yet? I wish they'd add more maps or just release a WHOLE game like that because it's much more fun than the normal mode imo.
                    Just ordered this. On sale for 29.99 on amazon, gamestop.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Is Anthem strictly multi or can I play by myself. I hate playing with others.

They said you can play through the whole thing solo. You'll need to match make for the dungeons and harder end game difficulty stuff if you want to do those.

Comment

I want to check that out but it sounds like it's another Destiny type game and I'm just not a fan of Destiny no matter how hard I try to get into it.
                        Yeah I can see the comparison, I thought the same but it's Bioware so I want to see their take on this type of game.

Spoiler: Not a Spoiler 
                        I played some Anthem, it's not Destiny. You actually have powers or abilities that cooldown a lot faster than Destiny. I can see having optimal power rotations in Anthem with the stats or buffs the gear provide. I saw someone compare it more to Diablo and that actually sounded more accurate than Destiny. The hub area is solo and a lot of the story stuff will take place there, your character isn't mute. No PVP, so no nerfs because of PVP at least. Flying feels great.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Yeah I played this last summer. They gave away this mode and map as a preorder bonus. It's fun, release more maps of it, but I still prefer the normal mode. Pretty much only Hitman and Assassin's Creed (somewhat) provide the stealth gameplay I want with no more new Metal Gear games. Horizon Zero Dawn did as well.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Fil, have you read that IGN article on Anthem? The way they describe just two of the 6 "components" working together to double their damage output sounds fucking amazing. I can't imagine what it looks like when you have 6 components working together.

Comment

• Yeah read the article yesterday. Trying to contain my hype but everything in it sounded good to me. Hoping I can play the Interceptor or Storm javelin in the demo.

Might have 1 maybe 2 codes for access to the Anthem VIP demo if any of you guys are interested. Pretty sure I'll have at least 1 extra code.

Comment

• So if there is no PVP then technically there will be less of a meta game then? That's my biggest problem with shit like this. There are "millions" of combinations but only 3 actually do anything.

Comment

• I'll definitely take one of those codes, Fil.

Rob, based on what it sounds like the components do, the combos sound pretty insane. Eventually there will also be metas built out for different types of activities but the comparisons seem to be more Diablo than anything. Like, pick how you like to play, then customize to see that through. Thorn builds aren't always the best meta build.

But it won't deal with shit like Destiny having to nerf Vigilance Wing because of PVP. Still annoyed with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X